The Bigfooty 2018 Western Conference Semi Finals Thread (Houston vs Utah, G.S.W vs N.O.P)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jazz defence has been poor and Rockets can't miss from outside.

Mitchell shooting at 10% doesn't help. Capela has destroyed Golbert and Crowder & Ingles have been unsighted.

Well this is a disappointment. See if Mitchell cops the same heat as Simmons. Down 30 at halftime and shooting 1/10.

Teams relying on rookies in finals are going to have a hard time if they expect a superstar in every game of every series. Just gets worse the deeper in finals.

Well this is a disappointment. See if Mitchell cops the same heat as Simmons. Down 30 at halftime and shooting 1/10.

Teams relying on rookies in finals are going to have a hard time if they expect a superstar in every game of every series. Just gets worse the deeper in finals.

Will be interesting to see if he does. He has been terrible.

He will. He copped plenty for shooting 6/21 in our game 2 win.

Credit to the rockets, just took it to another level. I think it’s such a shame that Harden acts as much as he does though. Mitchell’s finger grazed his elbow and he flung his head back as he shot. He’s good enough to not act like such a bitch.

He will. He copped plenty for shooting 6/21 in our game 2 win.

Credit to the rockets, just took it to another level. I think it’s such a shame that Harden acts as much as he does though. Mitchell’s finger grazed his elbow and he flung his head back as he shot. He’s good enough to not act like such a bitch.

I'm more disappointed in how easily refs get conned by it.

Houston with a nice bounce back game. I didn't watch it, but it looks like it was over 2 minutes into the game.
Punished us. Our offence is a fickle thing. Sometimes we’re absolutely irrepressible (like our 30 point win over a full strength warriors) but other times if we have a couple of bad possessions the wheels absolutely fall off and we just settle for s**t jumpers.

Mitchell must’ve got blocked half a dozen times. His shot wasn’t falling so he tried to attack the rim, which is a good idea but it just wasn’t happening. I can’t see us playing that bad on Monday..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... at least we’re finally going to the FT line

Warriors twitter is gaining steam to be as irrational as Celtics twitter.

Durant is ******* killing us though, he is unguardable when he’s like this.

I don’t think curry is 100% can anyone tell me if he’s on mins restrictions?

Warriors twitter is gaining steam to be as irrational as Celtics twitter.

Durant is ******* killing us though, he is unguardable when he’s like this.

I don’t think curry is 100% can anyone tell me if he’s on mins restrictions?
Unofficially I think he is but there's no hard and fast limit

Back