EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Yaramelenko with an early contender for miss of the season.

What a shocker by Yarmolenko.

That miss by Yarmolenko was as bad as they come!!

Damn, that happened. Honestly lucky to get a point from that after A Yarmolenko header went begging.

Thought we deserved at least a point, that miss from Yarmolenko though.

Really missed Arnie up front.

Definitely have looked a lot more playing 4-3-3 since we made that change.

Couldn’t believe that header went wide. How the **** you miss that? Good point for the spammers though. Fixtures get tougher for the chavs now

A mate put $10 on West Ham @ $10 to win, literally 30 seconds before that header. Could have bought some of the few pints I’ve had since then

Such an Everton goal to concede. Either a * up, a tap in or some s**t that was unsaveable like that.

Then double Everton by being offside by the time this happens.

Red card Everton by default. * off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton desperately need someone capable of sticking the ball in the net. Richarlison is a greedy campaigner too.

3 points, a clean sheet and 4 PL wins in a row, pretty happy with that.
I wouldn’t have been happy with that performance though. Everton were the better side until you scored. I can’t see arsenal finishing top four especially with Europa

I wouldn’t have been happy with that performance though. Everton were the better side until you scored. I can’t see arsenal finishing top four especially with Europa
Yeah we are still very much a work in progress and were super poor until a moment of brilliance. But all you can ask is to get the win and move onto next week.

Everton desperately need someone capable of sticking the ball in the net. Richarlison is a greedy campaigner too.
I thought he made the correct decision to shoot in all the scenarios I saw in the game. It's a bit like Ronaldo and Harry Kane, if I were an Everton fan, I would want Richarlison taking a higher number of shots than DCL or Walcott because his finishing is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back