List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not so sure about that myself.

They already have picks 7, 14, 19 and will also get pick 11 once the AFL give Carlton a priority pick to trade for McGovern. You then throw in our pick 16 and they have 7, 11, 14, 16, 19.

I'd dare say they will be content with that haul.

They have serious wood for Lukosius and he will be gone at either picks 1 or 2 this year. They will use some of their litany of first round picks to bundle them up to move right to the first couple of picks.

Any talk of trading Graham is insane.
Simply won’t happen, his interview on our website recently had him talking about being a 150 game player at Richmond.
Seriously, some of you blokes suggesting we will trade him are so off the mark. He’s highly rated and still what? 20 years old? No chance we will let Jack go

Especially when he is injured all the time...a first round pick plus steak knives for a player that has averages only 10 games a year and turns 25 next year??? Unless it's a 2nd rounder or less just say no

I actually think Crouch is too Vanilla!!

A team with Prestia and Crouch in the guts simply is not potent enough whereas at least with Graham he can play forward and at least provide Prestia a chop out.

Crouch as a mid is too in-between and does not bring enough to the table for me. At least with a Hopper he has youth and a bit more height/size on his side with arguable upside and less injury concerns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How quickly people forget....

Brad Crouch is the perfect modern day footballer...very tough, very quick and good skills. Very far from the term vanilla imo

Will he still be hampered by injuries though? No games this year, starting to look like a big worry! Big call if we were interested but would have nothing to do with his ability

How quickly people forget....

Brad Crouch is the perfect modern day footballer...very tough, very quick and good skills. Very far from the term vanilla imo

Will he still be hampered by injuries though? No games this year, starting to look like a big worry! Big call if we were interested but would have nothing to do with his ability

He is not perfect, runs on railway tracks for starters.

Not like he has the agility of Mitchell or Viney and lacks the height and power of a Cripps, Fyfe, Yeo..

Not so sure about that myself.

They already have picks 7, 14, 19 and will also get pick 11 once the AFL give Carlton a priority pick to trade for McGovern. You then throw in our pick 16 and they have 7, 11, 14, 16, 19.

I'd dare say they will be content with that haul.
Pick 16 is even a bit much I reckon.

I don't think Crouch is the Player Tiger71 mentioned we are after. I think he stated he will be from GWS/GC?

Crouch is probably just another one we enquired about 5 months ago, which is what Tiger71 said.

I believe we are going after a mid from GWS/GC? or a player from those teams in general? I think the other 2 previously mentioned were Cerra and Wallis and that won't happen now.

I don't think Crouch is the Player Tiger71 mentioned we are after. I think he stated he will be from GWS/GC?

Crouch is probably just another one we enquired about 5 months ago, which is what Tiger71 said.

I believe we are going after a mid from GWS/GC? or a player from those teams in general? I think the other 2 previously mentioned were Cerra and Wallis and that won't happen now.
hopefully shiel not lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back