Training Pre Season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Given our defence has been a major strength i wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a focus today in case prying eyes etc from Copywood etc were looking on, we may see more in JLT etc & especially in the season proper.
Hope so. Maybe the defenders were trying to give the boys a taste of how the lesser defences play ;)

The defenders were playing against the best forwardline in the comp, they did alright considering

Rioli has all the tricks to be an elite wingman he was my highlight today. Rioli and Lambert imo much better options than Macca and Ellis on the wings this year
Balta looks to have improved his footy IQ considerably he was getting to all the right spots today. I thought some may have gone a bit early with all the hype but if he can take that type of form into the real thing, then I’m on board.
And Marsh!!! what a unit/ athlete .I reckon we might be keeping a close eye on him, mid season draft option, if he shows that form in the VFL.
Dan Butler is another guy I reckon is capable of playing more midfield time, looks super fit and sharp.
Astbury spending time in the ruck !! WTF !!! surely not an option (didn’t someone mention this a month or two ago). Soldo (who I’m not a fan of), credit where it’s due was good.

There is a clip on the RFC site from the game today

Balta looks amazing and is the player that i am most excited about

Chol does a couple of really good things that you think 'Just maybe' - If he could just get his fitness up to a level
But certainly has that something and i would continue with this project another 2-3 years with him being only just turned 22

Moore also looking like he is way too good for VFL and looks at Home at the level

Ellis is impressing me so far this off season and he looks like he is determined to take his game to another level - Hope so

Balta just looks like a Beast and offers that something that is just so hard to find in players this size

Last of all - I would just like to thank GWS once again for giving the Richmond Football Club

Noah Balta
Callum Coleman - Jones
Patrick Naish

For Brett Deledio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a clip on the RFC site from the game today

Balta looks amazing and is the player that i am most excited about

Chol does a couple of really good things that you think 'Just maybe' - If he could just get his fitness up to a level
But certainly has that something and i would continue with this project another 2-3 years with him being only just turned 22

Moore also looking like he is way too good for VFL and looks at Home at the level

Ellis is impressing me so far this off season and he looks like he is determined to take his game to another level - Hope so

Balta just looks like a Beast and offers that something that is just so hard to find in players this size

Last of all - I would just like to thank GWS once again for giving the Richmond Football Club

Noah Balta
Callum Coleman - Jones
Patrick Naish

For Brett Deledio

Don’t forget Richmond’s Gold Coast development side

Caddy
Prestia
Lynch
Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back