Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't there something in the pre-season teasing a jumper to be revealed later? This is probably it isn't it... Serves me right for thinking the club might have grown a spine on the PBs coming back

Yeah because teal hasn’t featured on every single thing the club has ever worn in the AFL. Even the silver away kits have teal wedged into the socks or shorts.

Anyway I think these look great. I love the blackout design especially on the back with the outline-only numbers. Not sure what we’d do with it though.
I think you guys are taking Jordan's comment the wrong way. Finally the slimmest acknowledgement of teal. As in, yes teal is a colour, but lets have it as little as possible, instead of the need to slap big chunks of teal everywhere.

Should also make just the top V teal, and the lower ones white, so it matches up more with the chevrons on our jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does an all black guernsey work as a clash one when our main top is mostly black?
It wouldn't, but the AFL signed off on North Melbourne and their predominantly white home Guernsey having an even more white clash guernsey so who even cares any more.

I mean, it looks cool, but why does it exist?

“The special edition Blackout guernsey will be worn this week to raise awareness for the impending electricity crisis and subsequent worldwide resource war see you at the footy!”

So what is this about?

View attachment 1441622

Is it something we are wearing in a game? Odd to just drop it as merch without an announcement if we are.

Plus, you know, the fact that a Guernsey like this is fine but a heritage one apparently isn't.
This ****s

It's interesting if nothing else. I have four prison bars guernseys, as much as I want us to wear them in the AFL, I ain't missing out and running out to buy another.

I have none of these. If I was to buy a new bit of merch, this is up there. Doing something like this is harmless.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back