• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I didnt watch just got home have to watch the replay but dusty only 16 disposals need to get the ball in his hand with a depleted midfield, ah well.
He was very influential in the first half.

Richmond need to take a look at Melbourne Storm 18 seasons out of 22 top 4 with winning premierships on top .
Sick of hearing the excuse oh but you win flags got to bottom out to s*t again , get ed loser mentality and ** excuse .
Umps can get ****ed to , anyone says we don’t get framed every week is a complete dumb campaigner

Wtf. Are you aware of the recruitment system between the sports?

After that Jayden short touched behind wasn’t reviewed in the 3rd quarter and the replay showed it was touched i changed channels and I am not bothering watching next weeks game out of protest and anger week in and week out we cop this s**t our club stays silent and they expect our hard earned money in the cost of living crisis to support them enough is enough

Had a relook at the fixtures and can't see where our 1st win will come.
Hope our recruitment team are working hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep your protest going champ. I'm sure AFL are trembling 😊
50% of our fanbase already dont go anymore cos of the umpiring and rule changes to stop our dynasty

only need another 40% and they'll shite the bed when the $$$ arent coming in anymore from tigerland

Brown impressed me with his composure. He’s got a place in our side. Trezise was OK too, but he sometimes had to play on taller defenders. Not his fault though because of the injuries. He’d be better once we have Young back.

Miller was pretty decent and should hold his spot next week.

Dow needs to come out of the side. We can’t have a player that doesn’t crack into the contest.

Lefau was quiet, but I’m happy he got a chance today. It’ll give him a good idea on how footy is at AFL level.

Taranto only looks good on paper with his 1.2 and 26 disposals. Watching him makes you realise that his disposals are nothing disposals half of the time. He is way too slow, which is why opposition midfielders just stream away from him so easily. It’s really concerning.

Baker and Bolton were very good. Lynch is still rusty.

Anyway, this year’s clearly a development year because I doubt we’re making finals with how much we lack in basic skills. McAuliffe and Sonsie have to come in the side IMO. I wouldn’t mind Naismith coming in the side too.

Richmond need to take a look at Melbourne Storm 18 seasons out of 22 top 4 with winning premierships on top .
Sick of hearing the excuse oh but you win flags got to bottom out to s*t again , get ed loser mentality and ** excuse .
Umps can get ****ed to , anyone says we don’t get framed every week is a complete dumb campaigner
Was looking like Lefau was going to score a try in that last quarter but unfortunately he got brought down near the side line 🤣

50% of our fanbase already dont go anymore cos of the umpiring and rule changes to stop our dynasty

only need another 40% and they'll shite the bed when the $$$ arent coming in anymore from tigerland
Didn't round 1 have a record attendance...and that's after 50% of our fanbase don't go anymore eh 🤔🤔

Nufffffie

We're bottom four bad. We need to accept it and move on

Out:
  • Banks: Sonsie will be better
  • Dow: McAuliffe can't be wose
  • Kmac: zero
  • Lefeau: he will be okay I hope, just way off it today

In:
  • MRJ
  • Sonsie
  • Cumberland: never has he looked as bad as Lefeau did today
  • Mcaulife: probs strolls in and plays 200

Swap McIntosh and Pickett. McIntosh was solid today. A lot of intercept marks down back. Pickett however was close to WOG. Thankfully Lynch, Lefau and Banks were worse.

Expected a loss but there's positives. I'm all for playing the next wave but Lefau is miles off AFL atm, needs to continue to learn the game at VFL level.

I would also how Yze makes the necessary calls, we cannot keep playing Pickett, Macintosh and Grimes each week.

Thomson Dow isn't going to make it, he's had chances now but failed week after week to start the season. Needs a spell.

Tyler Young back will stiffen up the key defence a bit.

I'd probably say in:
Hopper, Young, Sonsie
Out: Macintosh, Lefau, Dow

As a starting point would be a good move next week
Not a bad in and out
Expected a loss but there's positives. I'm all for playing the next wave but Lefau is miles off AFL atm, needs to continue to learn the game at VFL level.

I would also how Yze makes the necessary calls, we cannot keep playing Pickett, Macintosh and Grimes each week.

Thomson Dow isn't going to make it, he's had chances now but failed week after week to start the season. Needs a spell.

Tyler Young back will stiffen up the key defence a bit.

I'd probably say in:
Hopper, Young, Sonsie
Out: Macintosh, Lefau, Dow

As a starting point would be a good move next week
Add short to a. Out

What on earth were some of you expecting?

Our 5 collective ins this week had like 35 games of experience between them.

We had a change minutes before the game, we're missing half our key defenders, our best midfielder this year is out injured, we have a coach in his 3rd AFL game and we were absolutely crucified again by the umpires.

Last week we nearly snatch a win with half a bench for a half and no key defenders.

All things considered Yze has got a lot out of them in the circumstances.

People need to read we are not a finals side this year. It's about rebuilding now.

Back