• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze needs to say something, all he has to do is have a smart dig at the presser like "who is coming last again the free kick ladder i wonder???....blah blah blah "we need to get better in that area"..then the roll of the eyes and a sarcastic grin. :rolleyes::drunk:
also mention that Jayden Short may be out next week with a dislocated finger.

Last edited:
in all games this year we go missing for too long a period there is no redesign some things we need to do better
  • kick ins we take far too long
  • mistakes with ball in hand
  • not hitting targets kicking is below par
  • play more kids- grimes macca and pickett taking us no where

• the dow experiment has failed he isn’t up to it pannicks and turns it over
  • we need to invest heavily in a ruck a key forward and back and an inside mid

- play sonsie and mcaullfie every game from here.
Yes it's like there is zero plan for kick ins. Rutten I assume. Show him the door at years end and Teague

It's sad to watch Richmond these days.
We used to play a manic style of football that was exciting to watch. We'd pen teams into their back half for ages.

Now we waltz around like it's a sunday stroll and couldn't give a *. The club needs to wake up call. Shithose from top to bottom.
Gale - great for what the did but he's has absolutely dropped the farkn ball

What do you expect? The early picks we had we traded for 2 okay midfielders. We've been smashed with injuries. We were spoilt for 4 years. Get ready for some pain because the next few seasons are going to be rough. Our list is the worst in the competition. North/WCE have already brought in first round picks.

Yze needs to say something, all he has to do is have a smart dig at the presser like "who is coming last again the free kick ladder i wonder???....blah blah blah "we need to get better in that area"..then the roll of the eyes and a sarcastic grin. :rolleyes::drunk:
our club is weak as piss

our club is weak as piss
I dunno, I think the people that are weak as piss are the supporters that can't handle any rough patches. "Only won 3 flags and no were a middle of the road team for a bit waaaah".

Maybe check out of watching sports if losing isn't something you can handle mentally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t think it was as bad as the melts here say.

Miller was good and got very little support.

Few too many kids who aren’t up to it yet. Banks, Tresize, Lefau (obviously nowhere near it).

Missing a lot of players who come straight in.

Unsure about the Pickett hate, not our worst and has a place in the side.

Still learning a new game plan, you see flashes of it but clearly hasn’t stuck yet.

Two big runs in the third and last were the difference. Umpires I usually stay away from commenting on but was hard to ignore today.

Our skills aren’t up to AFL standard but playing a lot of kids so that will come over time. We’re not a physically big team and it shows, our tackling is nowhere and our biggest issue IMO.

All in all, was about as expected but should’ve been closer than the score indicated at the end.
What exactly is the game plan. Kick short, fumble below your knees and kick down the line when they have a height advantage? Looks ridiculous to me but what would I know.

I dunno, I think the people that are weak as piss are the supporters that can't handle any rough patches. "Only won 3 flags and no were a middle of the road team for a bit waaaah".

Maybe check out of watching sports if losing isn't something you can handle mentally.
have fun sitting with the swans grannys next week and supporting the afl

Back