Preview Changes v Carlton [Good Friday Superclash]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yuck.

Again, a cross for Clarko at this point, he's giving journeyman and spuds way too much rope.

CCJ has had ample opportunity to "consildate" his spot.

He's had multiple 3-4 game blocks over the last 2 seasons.
F*** off Clarko.
This is Brad Scott’s backing them in levels of crap.

So McDonald and CCJ survive.

He’s not going to drop Stephenson and Stephens for Shiels and Greenwood.

And Phillips isn’t replacing Lazzaro based on what I know.

What, is Ford going to stay the sub too now?

9 goals conceded in a row. Many players down on numbers. Make a statement Alistair ffs

CCJ can't ruck either :$

I'd rather have a player with presence in the forward 50 that will give players like Kemp and McGovern something to worry about.

Going to be another one of those games where Larkey is fighting 3v1 and their intercept players will feast on forward entry after forward entry.

Well prepare to be disappointed

If everyone can start posting their negative comments here about there being no change so I can come back after work and you’ve all finished and we can move on

That would be appreciated

Let it all out boys!!

I don’t won’t it to carry over into the match day thread.

Therapy is here and now.

Why would you want to make too many changes to a side that showed that much upside, that extreme upside is so hard to cultivate and we are showing we have it, big deficiencies are much easier to weed out, getting games together helps..such sort sided thinking on this board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't expecting a raft of changes personally, I also - unlike many - don't think this game is a right off before we run out. I still think Sellers was the right option irrespective of structure concerns as IMO last week has highlighted what I expected for the first half of the season - we will win games by blitzing teams off the park, not necessarily by crushing defensive game. IMO a dangerous 2nd tall forward does that.

In Clarko we trust though.

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
Nil
Out:
Nil

Last week's sub: Eddie Ford

CARLTON

In:
C.Marchbank, J.Weitering, E.Hollands
Out:
L.Young (omitted), B.Kemp (omitted), D.Cuningham (injured)

R1 sub: Corey Durdin

Tom Powell and Bailey Scott being named on the interchange seems a tad strange

Remove this Banner Ad

Back