Autopsy Gather round my fat hairy ass

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Fine GIF

Followed the scores online at Narita airport while waiting for a replacement flight home - disappointing but not surprising. Team that lost a GF by a couple of kicks with a massive point to prove against a team that narrowly avoided another spoon, was a recipe for disaster again (as it was last year) and duly delivered.
See I don’t think Brisbane were ultra impressive. Don’t get me wrong, clearly they were good and better than us but we were so abysmally s**t today.

I’m still trying to understand why as a North player you would push hard forward knowing we will turn it over?

Not turning it over is the exception, not the rule.
It works over summer in match sim against the yellow side. But when good sides apply the heat, it's very different. You'd think they'll start learning.

See I don’t think Brisbane were ultra impressive. Don’t get me wrong, clearly they were good and better than us but we were so abysmally s**t today.
Yep. Seemed like 2/3 disposals went straight to the oppo - pressure or not.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% with everyone else here feeling extreme disappointment pushing into anger with our club at the moment.

Tired of this acceptance of mediocrity and not calling a spade a spade in favour of extracting BS woke positives and handing out participation praise.

Lets get some honesty out and own our s**t!

Jye has lost the plot, completely off his game and more of a liability now than a captain. Started the shipshow against Freo with a team killing captains kick miss from 30. His performance since his return is momentum and moral killing to the team. Looks lost, terrible disposal, misses shots, has tackles too easily broken. How is this a captain leading?

LDU, has become a 1 effort 1 trick pony. So many non efforts and lack of urgency defensively is become beyond a joke. Never seen a so called elite player walk so much and fail to get involved when we don't have the ball. As 1 way as a player gets at the moment, someone needs to let him no he is no Dusty. Leaks easy clearances, won't chase for a tackle, takes backwards steps when required to apply defensive pressure. Stats look ok, but costing us more defensively than he is providing offensively.

Fischer, absolutely offers nothing defensively, questionable game awareness, avoids contact like the plague, providing less and less offensively. Total fail for mine, happy not to see him in the side again this year.

Xerri, yeah i know he look like he is working and is putting in effort others aren't, but ........ I am absolutely hating his ruck work, either he loses the tap, tries to take the ball or taps to his own feet. Our mids are all sucked in so tight with no tap clearance even if we win the clearance it's very ineffective and under huge pressure. How many centre bounce taps has he won this year that ended outside the centre circle? How can we play with speed and width when our ruckman alone is pulling everyone in. Personally he's having his best year, teamwise for mine he is killing our midfield.

Corr, just too unstable. For the one who is supposed to be the experienced leader of our defence too often he looks like the 10 game kid scrambling to get up to speed with the game. Just not good enough.

Bruise free brigade, way too many who want to play this way. Yeah most teams have 1 or 2. Currently we are running with a lot more than that. Fish, Stevenson, Stevens, LDU(defensively), McKercher, Tucker, Scott, Ford. There is nothing scary about this team play hard, apply pressure, watch them crumble in fear. Very un North Melbourne!
So disappointed in our 25+ crew, the kids are holding their own, our biggest failing so far is this older leadership group.

In honestly im not sure if my frustration comes from personal disappointment in our team or fear that we won't recover from this period of inadequacy and long term it will damage this club irreparably and sink it.

I hate being ashamed to be a North supporter, but that is where this club has currently put me. I used to wear my North hoodie anywhere, now I won't wear it outside of the house. That's a sad sad place to be.

$1m a year for a 70 point loss instead of 100 from the worst coach in modern history.

Value for money.
This is basically his first year!! We all know what happened last year!

Give him a f$&king chance to shape the team. He has taken on one of the hardest f&$king coaching jobs in footy with the most average bunch of senior players on a list! F&$k me.

Fair enough - can’t tell anything about the quality from the score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give him a f$&king chance to shape the team. He has taken on one of the hardest f&$king coaching jobs in footy with the most average bunch of senior players on a list! F&$k me.

David Noble got 38 games. Clarko is about half way there.

Same winning % at the moment

Clarkson isn’t the issue. We are probably a quality assistant or two short. He attempted to bandaid over the gaping issues in the backline with young skills and speed… senior players are just awful.

I can see it now: So Clarko, lots of players down last week, will we see a few changes this week against the Cats?
Clarko: well, there was a bye in the VFL last week, so it wouldn’t be fair to bring in underdone players, so I reckon we’ll go in unchanged this week.

I’m starting to feel a bit better now.

Watching Essendon getting done by almost as much as us.

And they’re only playing Port 😜

That is a highlight…no plan b Braddles ……but interesting how ole mate ice baths can extract some effort outta his &$## which l don’t ever recall seeing….and for that l morbidly wait for someone to poleaxe him…

It's not a bad presser really. The rebuild really only has just begun. We have alot of the right people. We just need to grow together.

And if Zurhaar doesn't like it he can fk off.
Exactly. We can’t rely on our senior players to contribute or make a difference! We just have to hope the young talented players we’ve now accumulated stick around and I think they will under Clarko (she says nervously)!

Is there a more energy sapping, spirit crushing, momentum killing AFL player then Luke McDonald. Yet again gives away an unnecessary and idiotic 50 metre penalty that results in a goal for the opposition. When the going gets tough our youngsters have * all to look up to, to guide them, to inspire them and to protect them. It was awful watching today. Absolutely nothing. So many plodders running around collecting a pay cheque.
Aiden Corr is putting up a fair challenge.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

That is a highlight…no plan b Braddles ……but interesting how ole mate ice baths can extract some effort outta his &$## which l don’t ever recall seeing….and for that l morbidly wait for someone to poleaxe him…
Perfect scenario would be for BMac to take him out, get 5 weeks, and ole ice baths Mummy hugger is out for a few with concussion….

interesting how ole mate ice baths can extract some effort outta his &$## which l don’t ever recall seeing….and for that l morbidly wait for someone to poleaxe him…

I cringe every time i hear his name. Have never hated a player in the AFL before, not even Duck at his worst moment.

Genuinely despise Judas and will his entire career!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back