Autopsy 1 point Heart stopper against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched the last quarter again

Notable observations include:

• Can’t win a centre bounce clearence to saves ourselves
  • We had no one to kick to- zero forward shape and structure.
  • Miss Reid and buddy as the get out target - Francis and Logan never looked like taking a mark, Hayward never seemed it been to a marking contest
  • Three times umpires dreamt up free kicks. (Dawson high instead of holding the ball and Maclean in final 30 seconds just nonsensical)
  • Florent no mark call was clearly a mark
  • Commentators just as caught up as the umpires in the crowd bias
  • Gulden butchered the ball constantly
  • Warner kicked it to a one on three out of defence
  • Fox (no pressure) and Campbell (lots) both kicked out on the full
  • Parker and Millls nowhere to be seen (except for mills failing to kill the ball for the last (recorded) goal
  • Blakey immense - by far the most composed
  • Our only good bit of play for the whole quarter was bringing it out while crows still celebrating
  • Heeney”s handy point was from outside 50 where he was not making distance and/or kicking out oof most of the year
  • The whole quarter eerily similar to Magpies in prelim and Bombers three games ago
  • dodged a colossal bullet

Can you just imagine the meltdown if we did win the whole thing from this position? it wont happen but god the melts will make the Franklin recruit look like nothing.
Would be rude of us not to thank West Coast in our victory speech. A percentage increase of 15% and finals security by round 23... they really have been oh so generous with us this year.

I do have to lol at the goal umpire being stood down. Gunna stand down every umpire that stuffs up a decision? Way to back your people in Gill.
So he should. Incompetent not to ask for review.
Can anyone tell me why the Adelaide board does no5 have an ‘autopsy’ or ‘non-Adelaide’ forum?

I wanted to point out the three blatant frees that weren’t paid to us in the last qtr…and the Florent ‘non-mark’.

Also wanted to discuss the AGL employing vision-impaired spectacle wearing Goalies……
we do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen anything that actually proves it yet.

If it has been reviewed with the TV footage it would have been umpires call.
In the fan footage from behind the goal umpire's head, which ought to be definitive, the ball goes out of frame right at the crucial moment.

I'm sorry, but you're grasping at straws here

If there was a shadow of doubt there is absolutely no way in any world we live in Gil would've publicly apologised and admitted that the decision would've be overturned if reviewed
So where's the footage. Everything I've seen is not definitive, and coincidentally just shows that the goal umpire was in the best position.

lol .. beat Melbourne, then you can justify your finals appearance :thumbsu:

This is a good read of the flow on effect

I'll remind you that you come onto an opposing club's board at their sufferance, so please stick to the topic.

Show us the definitive footage.

I'm sorry, but you're grasping at straws here

If there was a shadow of doubt there is absolutely no way in any world we live in Gil would've publicly apologised and admitted that the decision would've be overturned if reviewed
Gils a good politician. He's just bowing to public opinion. Pure and simple.

Can you explain why this blunder is any worse than some of the umpiring errors that lead to goals in field? I notice guy don't complain about them.

And let’s face it, that last quarter we were just peppering the goals and sooner or later the dam was going to burst right open… er, hang on.
But…..you just don’t know what could have happened….that’s the kicker here.

We don’t need to justify anything. We’ve won 6 in a row to make the finals.

Were you expecting red carpet treatment by coming to our board? You can leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back