Player Watch #10 Maurice Rioli Jnr

Remove this Banner Ad

What has he been doing in the VFL. I take it from your comment that highlight was from too few and therefore no real push for senior football.

He only had 6 possessions I think today and his fitness looks miles short of AFL for now. He shows the glimpses we need to see though. Will need several big preseasons, I would think next year he will pushing for a handful of games, before 2022 he becomes a clear first 22 player.

He only had 6 possessions I think today and his fitness looks miles short of AFL for now. He shows the glimpses we need to see though. Will need several big preseasons, I would think next year he will pushing for a handful of games, before 2022 he becomes a clear first 22 player.
pretty much this

He's definitely carrying extra weight he needs to shed.

The gangsta of love....for goals!!!
He did sweet all and now the megia wants him to come straight in unreal. Someone tell him to lose some weight and cut that moustaki looks like an old man.

Great goal today from Maurice. The voice over guy calls him More-Reece for some reason.

A 30 second ad for a 25 second clip....

He's had something like 15 disposals and 1 goal from his last 3 games, or thereabouts. He doesn't need high disposals for his position but he's not ready. His pressure and tackling from what I've seen is very good.

He needs to lose weight as well. If we end up no chance of making finals is give him a game, see how he goes in a better forward line.

He's definitely carrying extra weight he needs to shed.
I read somewhere that he’s already lost about 8kg this year
Good start but still needs to drop a few more

Go well young man!

Excited to see how he goes against the Roos. Strikes me as the type who will step up at AFL level.

Awesome news. Get around him

How’s the emotion on the young bloke, shows how much it means to him
No doubt his old man will be looking down and smiling on everything he has achieved

How’s the emotion on the young bloke, shows how much it means to him
No doubt his old man will be looking down and smiling on everything he has achieved

wish I could see him play in his debut live. I’ll be barracking just as hard from home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see him run out, his old man was unfarkenbelievable
Can still remember the way the crowd would react when Maurice Snr first came into the VFL .Never seen someone with the absolute class and tackling technique like Maurice before.
My hero growing up .
Go well young Maurice .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good luck Maurice Junior. Game 1. Hopefully many more to come and improvement as you rack up the games. Looking forward to the next dozen or more years watching you in the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back