1st ODI Australia v England 1350hrs @ Adelaide Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at scorecard and all the Aussie batsmen have at least a run a ball scoring rate.
Wonder whether they can finish the record with that still the case, and if they do, how often has a team done that in their batting innings that been well over 30 over and not some chase of 60 or 70 in 10 overs.

You are so selfish.
I have Kayo but there still lots of people that do not have Foxtel and Kayo and should be FTA coverage for them or they never see ODI's. It is just a fukn stupid decision.

I’d be fine with it if you could get the choice, put it on both. Fox commentators are a mile better

It seems weird this is not part of the actual one day tournament.
Reminds me how the 3 Test series Australia played after World Series Cricket came back, they did not count it as for the actual Ashes contests.
Never understood either decision.
Assuming by the tournament you mean the ODI Super League its because Australia already played their 3 match series v England as part of it back in 2020. This series is purely so CA can meet the quota of white ball matches v England or India that is required as part of the TV rights deal.

Assuming by the tournament you mean the ODI Super League its because Australia already played their 3 match series v England as part of it back in 2020. This series is purely so CA can meet the quota of white ball matches v England or India that is required as part of the TV rights deal.
ok, thanks for explaining. Still weird but it is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? It isn’t free in England. Not all footy is on FTA. No sport is free in the US and it’s a huge part of their culture.
Grassroots cricket is dying in England because of no FTA and less exposure for the game, down 40% since 2009.

Every NFL game is on FTA in that team's local market, except for the Thursday and Monday nights, so 2 games out of 15-16 a week. Whaddaya know, it's easily the biggest sport in the country.

If Marnus is going to average near enough or over 40 I get him at 4 but if he's going to average 30, it makes no sense to have him in the team. Let him focus on the test side of things.

Back