Toast 2 year deals for Kelly, Doedee, Keath and Knight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought this was worth it's own thread. Some pretty important signings here.

Four%20sure%20Contract%20HERO.jpg

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-08-14/-four-score-new-deals

All signed to the end of the 2019 season

Something's moved in the Lever and Gov situations then, you'd reckon. They've told the club they're staying or going, either way.
Not necessarily. We can only wait for 2 guys for so long before we have to move on to the rest of the team, bit what it may mean is we've given them both our best offer and we won't budge from that, so we can complete the rest of the signings we need and it's up to them what happens next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really happy to hear that. Awesome news.

I expected Keath and Knight to sign on, but was concerned that Doedee would want out after not getting a game after 2 years on the list.
I was slightly concerned that Doedee would go looking for more opportunities back home. He's obviously comfortable where he's at with Pyke and the team and vice-versa.

I imagine the Magpie connection is always a worry.
I think part of that may have died when they turned down drafting him. A nice dream, but the reality is he has built himself a very nice place for himself in the top of the ladder team. Offers probably aren't massive like with Lever, so not huge financial gains to be made by moving.

Scans names.... dammit! :mad:

Err... I mean, that's good. Important cogs.

Pleased that Doedee has re-signed. Hasn't really had a chance due to his injuries and the good form of others.

Also good that we got Keath on the books before his stocks rose.

Kelly gunning it this season. Credit to him. I thought he was depth only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back