6 - San Francisco
5 - Kansas City
4 - Washington
3 - Tennessee
2 - Cincinnati
1 - Atlanta

Re: Records are impressive but SB rings are the gems

you_idiot said:
Marino's current record is toast. And due to get toasted well ahead of schedule, too....

....To borrow a page from the guys on PTI, we'll play a little game of "over/under"... Peyton Manning's on a pace to throw for 54 TD's this season, but what about the nice, round, milestone number of 50? Over, or under?

Over but like Marino = no SB rings :p

Re: NFL Week 12 tipping

C'mon Woodson, Another week gone and your still losing ground to me. It may only be 1 point at the moment, but if my beloved pancakes win, it will be another 8 points for you to catch up to me. Leaving it very late if you want to beat me.

Re: Late ? Don't tell me what Late means..

balmainforever said:
C'mon Woodson, Another week gone and your still losing ground to me. It may only be 1 point at the moment, but if my beloved pancakes win, it will be another 8 points for you to catch up to me. Leaving it very late if you want to beat me.

Late ? Story of OUR lives..... especially this week...
On the downside...It's tragic that I can't even roll you this week considering your 'special' (Denver) couldn't even hold a 11 point lead !!! .....same goes for that other team that missed me out on a $2.5K collect this weekend :mad:
You and your BIG MOUTH !!
(that's $7.5K up in smoke from the same bunch in two years) :mad:
Guess that matches your $5K miss on that Raven's LATE fast finish vs Jax a few seasons back. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back