Resource 2008 grand final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who gas GF tickets- check your bank accounts

normally fake id's make u seem older, not younger

oh ok then fussy..... FAKE STUDENT CARD !!!

01aENGLISHPic.jpg

Just rang my old man and he said that the official documentation said it wouldn't come through till after 9 tomorrow morning - I know it came this time last year but who knows? Maybe this time they'll stick by their word.

1) I live in Adelaide so dont want to drive 800kms just to get turned away at the gate.
2) Considering I work for Centrelink I would never even consider getting a fake concession card, not worth my career plus its a lot harder these days than it was in the older days.

1) I live in Adelaide so dont want to drive 800kms just to get turned away at the gate.
2) Considering I work for Centrelink I would never even consider getting a fake concession card, not worth my career plus its a lot harder these days than it was in the older days.

Hahahahaha....geez mate there not Cops looking at your ID....most of the ppl on the gates at the G look like students who dont give a ****........

If you work at centrelink it would be easy to get a concession card.

Hahahahaha....geez mate there not Cops looking at your ID....most of the ppl on the gates at the G look like students who dont give a ****........
True, and as I said, Fri and Sat night they didn't look at them any of the time.
Worse comes to worse if they did ask I could say I left it at home by mistake and when they ask me to go home I could show them my DL which shows I live in another state and make up a sob story.;)

True, and as I said, Fri and Sat night they didn't look at them any of the time.
Worse comes to worse if they did ask I could say I left it at home by mistake and when they ask me to go home I could show them my DL which shows I live in another state and make up a sob story.;)

Worse comes to worse, you lose your job and get to......hang out at Centrelink every day with your (work)mates!!
You will probably get paid more in your new lifestyle as well!

GO CATS!

**** that...show em your Centerlink card and tell em you'll cut them off Aus-study if they dont let you in :thumbsu:

I'd make the trip Roosterwedgie. The only thing the gate people care about is you holding up the line. Make sure you scan ya ticket cleanly and stroll on in.
Welcome to the MCG sir..

and if they dont accept you, go to the next gate
u will DEF get in with that story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the advice guys.
Next question is do you want me there, last Cats GF I went to was 94.:mad:

PS STill not 100% sure, spent soooo much money on the past weekend in Melbourne I could have done something in a drunken stupor with my VISA and forgotten about it!

PS STill not 100% sure, spent soooo much money on the past weekend in Melbourne I could have done something in a drunken stupor with my VISA and forgotten about it!

Then please stay away. :eek::p

Mate we all visit the hookers at some point in our life :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: :p:D

naa dont want you there
ill have ur ticket thanks :p

Next question is do you want me there,

Yes we want you there. Or if not. Here in Geelong. So we can all party like its 1999 only 9 years later or 1 year after we partied like last year. Either way, we party...........Oops sorry. Haven't won yet.

it is UP ON WWW.GFC.COM.AU
BUT WTF, it takes me to another story wen i click the "bellot results" link?
about scolership players? :confused:

Edit: i just refreshed, and the link disappeared :confused:

Where? All I've seen is pre-existing stuff about who gets what, not the actual result of the ballot.

F***. A moment of excitement. And just as I was about to get into a Fred Basset cartoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back