2010 WRFL Player Movements

Remove this Banner Ad

That would make more sense GBang. Maybe Rooster only heard the Altona part and not the Central Altona part. I take it Libba isn't doing it. Guess that's the last time West will pay a coach up front hey. Must admit though despite the up and down landscape, west was at it's greenest i've seen it for a fair while this season.

No it's not Stevie Lane i was told about but he may have put in.

It would be great for west footscray to get back on its feet, after gowing up in the area and playing all my juniors and first couple of years of seniors there i would love to see it remain in div1...Unfortunately not having the cash, facilitys and the cattle that most do it has cost them recently, but if west were to stay up i know a few that may go back if trevor davies coaches west footscray......

It would be great for west footscray to get back on its feet, after gowing up in the area and playing all my juniors and first couple of years of seniors there i would love to see it remain in div1...Unfortunately not having the cash, facilitys and the cattle that most do it has cost them recently, but if west were to stay up i know a few that may go back if trevor davies coaches west footscray......

more importantly they need blokes back to the club to help. bones and his few helpers need more help. i catch up with a few ex west premiership boys every now and then and they love talking bout their club and how good it was, but thats a bout it

evodafalcon;15756253how is your pre season (or should i say busy season) going mate. heard you got aa few walkups from other clubs which is good???[/quote said:
Just the one signed at the moment mate but there are plenty of balls in the air. Hopefully land a few this year. Keep up the good work:thumbsu:

one would think that if they did pay libba the $30-35k ?? coaching fee, they must have some money

yeah things are going well mick, we are still putting a massive amount of faith into the players we have at the club already because we can see them being very very very good long term PEOPLE for the club. the best thing about this year is people are now talking about us in a possitive way and from what i hear we may get a fair few quality walk ups to pre season which is always a bonus for any club.

as you know with suni heights mate i would prefer to get a solid footballer that is a great bloke to my club than to have a superstar footy player but a s**t bloke...that will just destrot what so many have worked so hard to achieve. we are trying to develop this club and everyone in it to become better players, a better club and better mates and people and i feel if we do that then people will just want to be here and that means success will come.
just my thoughts anyway mate....
how is your pre season (or should i say busy season) going mate.

heard you got aa few walkups from other clubs which is good???

Hey Evo, I don't know the bloke at all, but one wouls assume Angwin to have been a great bloke?

mark thompson interview for point cook job last week.

Heard that Stevie K was also short listed for that job as well as some interest shown in him by Avondale Heights?

Also hear that Ian Denny ? from Airport West is keen for the Saints job.

Other interested parties are Gordon Casey and a Livingston (cant remember the first name)

Heard that Stevie K was also short listed for that job as well as some interest shown in him by Avondale Heights?

Other interested parties are Gordon Casey and a Livingston (cant remember the first name)

What about you big balls? You helping anybody out next year???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey beez, i met a lady tonight who said that you and her son used to go head to head as 16-18yo's for the vic state title in shot putt :)

Lol. Yeah mate and discus and javelin. I def wasnt going head to head with anybody in any of the running races or jumping events :) It would have been a little b4 then mate bcos I chucked athletics in to concentrate on footy when I was at the jets. Athletics is a lot of hard work for very little reward. What was her name anyway??

Lol. Yeah mate and discus and javelin. I def wasnt going head to head with anybody in any of the running races or jumping events :) It would have been a little b4 then mate bcos I chucked athletics in to concentrate on footy when I was at the jets. Athletics is a lot of hard work for very little reward. What was her name anyway??

wudnt have a clue, think she might of been a lollipop lady tho as she had soft wet lips :p

she was from oakleigh i think, u know how it is after 12 hours of frothys

BEAZER is it true u had a crush on miss philpot in high school?

Sure is. Her long white jacket, wiry hair and coke bottle glasses did it for me. She had unreal chompers too! I cant believe she used to teach mates, parents of mine!! I heard that Choofa used to put her away in his hey day. She apparently used to give him a jelly bean at the end of every session...........

Heard that if West go down to D2 Lucas McGhie would be looking for a team in D1.

Would be a good pick up on someone's forward line.

Image10.gif
Hoppers Crossing Football Club Inc.

The Hoppers Crossing Football Club affiliated with the Western Region Football League Division 1 would like to invite applications for the following Coaching positions for Season 2010;

* Seniors
* Reserves

Written applications to be forwarded to:
Shane Buckingham, Football Director at
buckcons@optusnet.com.au
or PO Box 4297, Hoppers Crossing 3029

For further information please contact Shane Buckingham, Football Director on 0419 323 172.
Applications Close: Wednesday 21st October 2009 at 5pm.

Image10.gif
Hoppers Crossing Football Club Inc.

The Hoppers Crossing Football Club affiliated with the Western Region Football League Division 1 would like to invite applications for the following Coaching positions for Season 2010;

* Seniors
* Reserves

Written applications to be forwarded to:
Shane Buckingham, Football Director at buckcons@optusnet.com.au
or PO Box 4297, Hoppers Crossing 3029

For further information please contact Shane Buckingham, Football Director on 0419 323 172.
Applications Close: Wednesday 21st October 2009 at 5pm.

You may want to try a certain ex-St.Albans coach who tried to sell himself to hoppers only about a month ago. Good luck, i believe he just signed a deal to coach East Keilor.

Sure is. Her long white jacket, wiry hair and coke bottle glasses did it for me. She had unreal chompers too! I cant believe she used to teach mates, parents of mine!! I heard that Choofa used to put her away in his hey day. She apparently used to give him a jelly bean at the end of every session...........
how do you know, did u get the jelly bean too beaz :)

I heard if Denny gets job at least one important player will leave the Saints...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back