2012 Player X v Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Player X v Player Y

Mitch Robinson, Beams, and Deledio :thumbsu:

Definitely option 1. I had Beams in my original side, but I have traded him since because of his price for a 4th year player who only played 14 games last year. However I have made it my priority to pick him up after the bye (injury and form permitting) as he will be a must have by the end of the season.
Thanks. Just reaffirms what my thinking.

Looks like ill cop 10 zeroes during the byes :(

Enright vs Shaw?

I can't split this one. Is Enright getting too old? Shaw is the right age but has only averaged over 90 once.

I have $290,500 all up for a Midfielder, i have John McCarthy from PTA but maybe there is a better player out there....could anyone please reccomend me anyone... Its abit confusing for me, ty

Look at Chris Masten as well. Racks up disposals.

Chappy vs Fyfe vs Goodes.

Had all 3 last year and their roles in their team make them all good prospects.

Chappy himself reckons he should have a better year this year (after a decent enough ave. last yr),
Fyfe is the youngest and therefore shouldnt need resting (highest overall score?)
Goodes whos not showing signs of slowing down and have a favourable early run..

Could throw Stevie J in that discussion, but Im not so convinced with him for some reason (maybe personal bias)

My other fwd premos are locked and Im deadset certain on them.. just 1 more premo to lock in!

Atm, leaning towards Fyfe due to his age but he has had a slight interrupted PS (shoulder?) and will receive more attention through tags and the fact that Mundy, Mora, Lower and Pav missing from the Freo midfield.

I will of course keep watching the NAB cup games but its driving me nuts! Any help or discussion would be greatly appreciated! :)

Shaun Burgoune vs Lids as a rnd 13 bye DPP for the back line....

I know who will save me money so I can get an overall stronger defence, but looking for some increase in value to trade Just before the rnd 13 bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're finished now you're in for a disappointing year

Redden v Rockliff v Boyd

You have 3 guys who are going to be in the top 10 for mids this year. Its a case of whether you want to be unique or not. IMO Boyd will average the most of the 3, he will easily finish top 4 for mids this year. However, he is more popular than both Redden and Rockliff by at least 14%. So if you want to go more mainstream, then Boyd for sure, can't go wrong with him. If you want to be more unique, then Redden/Rockliff.

I really like Redden and want him in my team, but the bye structure makes it hard for me to fit him in. Already have 2 guys that share the round 11 bye that i rate higher than him.

Cant really go wrong with either. If selwood has a quiet game disposal wise he can keep his score high with a high tackle count. Rockliff's score can be serverely affected by a low disposal count as he doesnt have as high a tackle count.

Robinson v Zaha + $13,000 v Dangerfield + $106,300

Can Rocky back up his huuuuuge 2011? Selwood is proven

Rocky is a tough one because of his form last year, i think teams will play much more attention to him now than ever before. Big question is, with more attention can he still keep racking up the possi's like he did last year?

Rocky vs Selwood

Basically you should be looking at 112 vs 114 from last year. Selwood however is priced at 109, thus maybe under priced. I think both can expect more attention next year. For me Rocky sits 2nd/3rd in line for tags. Selwood is the outright number 1 tagged but didnt seem to get the attention he deserved last year. Wihat continue or change? i dont know

I would basically say what ever seems to sit best with your bye round premiums in that position and others. Otherwise get a 20 cent coin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back