Vent 2023 Fantasy Vent & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t watch it here, but Cowan and Hollands aren’t looking like great options…. Just on a score perspective.

Yeah, they might be rookies, but their cash-cow potential drops on their price

Cowan BE27 - scored 35
Holland BE32 - scored 44

Regret risking the extra $142 for that?

Don't spend it all at once boys!

New phone since last season.
Regret not remembering to add DTLive to the site exceptions for "allow sound"
Duly muted. That damn siren.

Yeah, it's a shitful thing......

Regret building a team around Yeo and Maclean. Regret thinking Baker in for Yeo would be enough for now. Haven’t decided what to do about Toby but am sure I’ll regret that too!

but am sure I’ll regret that too!

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

New phone since last season.
Regret not remembering to add DTLive to the site exceptions for "allow sound"
Duly muted. That damn siren.
My misso hates that sound, especially when its always on full blast

Cowan on field didn't work out. Should've just put the E on him and worked out a way to get his score if he did well.

Also kind of a good thing to have to complain about, but I had Doch as VC and 110 is just such an awkward score, when I'm ostensibly picking guys that I think will average more than that in the midfield who could be C options. That said, the risk is probably too high and I think I have to take the 110, but there are already so many other tough decision today that it's annoying to have another added. And then there's that pesky real life thing too.

Cowan on field didn't work out. Should've just put the E on him and worked out a way to get his score if he did well.

Also kind of a good thing to have to complain about, but I had Doch as VC and 110 is just such an awkward score, when I'm ostensibly picking guys that I think will average more than that in the midfield who could be C options. That said, the risk is probably too high and I think I have to take the 110, but there are already so many other tough decision today that it's annoying to have another added. And then there's that pesky real life thing too.
Round 1 presents crazy scores ....premo's building into the season, often start slowly ....take the (VC) 110 every day & play conservative early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back