Vent 2023 Fantasy Vent & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully only only got 1x he's on fire and 1 siren yesterday.
My old phone used to stack the noises and play them in a row, so there'd be pigs, pirates, fire and sirens etc.
I've always wanted to capture the "WAKE UP" section from the aptly named Wake Up by Rage Against The Machine and use that as an alarm on my teenage kids

Why the hell did my Ben Keays (97 average) for Jordan De Goey (80 average) trade get rejected in keeper league ffs.

Perfect game from JDG

Bruhn with only 64% tog. Not great signs. The only player with less on their team (who wasn't injured) was Dangerfield.

I need to vent that there should be a "2023 I'm an AFL Fantasy genius" thread so we can humble brag and shower eachother in congratulations when something goes right.

For example, ny wife doesn't care that I'm 460 from 4 so I need some backslaps now before it all comes undone tomorrow and sunday.

Tanner Bruhn played well. When on the damn ground! 64% is a disgrace. I'm glad the cats got overran. serves Chris Scott right for not using his rotations.

I need to vent that there should be a "2023 I'm an AFL Fantasy genius" thread so we can humble brag and shower eachother in congratulations when something goes right.

For example, ny wife doesn't care that I'm 460 from 4 so I need some backslaps now before it all comes undone tomorrow and sunday.

You are a genius, sir!

Disgusting night. Stewart wtf it’s game 2 and this happens!

Bruhn started strong and then disappeared in the second half. God what a mess.

Hated watching Daicos sealgull around like peak Jake Lloyd demanding the ball 10m from a team mate for no reason what so ever as well. Hopefully the price difference isn’t to much and can go straight Stewart to Daicos next week. 70k price difference which surely should be within that with price changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tanner Bruhn played well. When on the damn ground! 64% is a disgrace. I'm glad the cats got overran. serves Chris Scott right for not using his rotations.

Bruhn was cooked.

Titch's post match interview: "the club has been really clear about my role and I really just try to do that"

...Basically he's saying the club has made it clear he's not to be pigging for easy stats.

You are a genius, sir!

Im Not No Way GIF

'This team's not pig enough for the two of us' - Nick Daicos to Mitchell...(probably)
I’m actually genuinely surprised they do let Daicos run around for those cheap pointless 15 metres chips he receives. Literally no other Collingwood player is allowed to play that way, it’s not their game style at all. The kid really is running the show down there 😂

I’m actually genuinely surprised they do let Daicos run around for those cheap pointless 15 metres chips he receives. Literally no other Collingwood player is allowed to play that way, it’s not their game style at all. The kid really is running the show down there 😂

Allow David Cross GIF

Chris Scott hasn't played a chip yet, but he has scoped out the Lions and the Pies preffered methods without revealing anything to the oppo, shrewd coaching by the big smarty cat.

Chris Scott hasn't played a chip yet, but he has scoped out the Lions and the Pies preffered methods without revealing anything to the oppo, shrewd coaching by the big smarty cat.
Now as a non owner I just hope the other coaches are smart enough to use the info he’s discovered for them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back