Vent 2023 Fantasy Vent & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the sprays were reserved for those he listens to..

Margot Robbie Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

playing a 4 team 22 field/8 bench draft with few mates;

my bench after 2!!!! rounds wth

Bowes - fine
Stewart - injured
Hewett - injured
Treloar - injured
Gawn - injured
Steele - injured
Simpkin - suspended
Burton - suspended
Screen Shot 2023-03-26 at 8.17.29 pm.png

playing a 4 team 22 field/8 bench draft with few mates;

my bench after 2!!!! rounds wth

Bowes - fine
Stewart - injured
Hewett - injured
Treloar - injured
Gawn - injured
Steele - injured
Simpkin - suspended
Burton - suspended
View attachment 1641071
Dear god, please tell us who's in the rest of your team so we can avoid them like the plague

Dear god, please tell us who's in the rest of your team so we can avoid them like the plague
DEF:
N Daicos
J Clark
N Vlastuin
B Dale
S Hurn
L Duggan
MID:
C Mills
C Rozee
L Davies-Uniacke
A Cerra
J De Goey
C Warner
M Kennedy
RUCK:
B Grundy
M Blicavs
FWD:
J Dunkley
B Ainsworth
D Moore
J Cameron
N Martin
H Sheezel

Surely not ??

DEF:
N Daicos
J Clark
N Vlastuin
B Dale
S Hurn
L Duggan
MID:
C Mills
C Rozee
L Davies-Uniacke
A Cerra
J De Goey
C Warner
M Kennedy
RUCK:
B Grundy
M Blicavs
FWD:
J Dunkley
B Ainsworth
D Moore
J Cameron
N Martin
H Sheezel

Surely not ??
LDU & matt ken in round 3

I regret bringing in Yeo this week :(

I couldn't afford Stewart and thought I'd risk it maybe a week early with Yeo

Him playing limited TOG at basically full back and then being subbed out was a tough watch

It was never the move to make. But I'm playing with a bit more of a yolo (or Yeolo) mindset this season, which had been working okay up till now

Why is it every year my fantasy team/score looks like s**t, i log into my supercoach where i absolutely dont try at all and theres a juicy 2216 staring me in the face with daicos 302VC

Yeah i know the scoring is higher but still, ffs 260 point difference between my Fantasy and SC and 1 i spend 99.8% more time on

DEF:
N Daicos
J Clark
N Vlastuin
B Dale
S Hurn
L Duggan
MID:
C Mills
C Rozee
L Davies-Uniacke
A Cerra
J De Goey
C Warner
M Kennedy
RUCK:
B Grundy
M Blicavs
FWD:
J Dunkley
B Ainsworth
D Moore
J Cameron
N Martin
H Sheezel

Surely not ??
Ainsworth..gee wiz that’s hard to look at. All of it. Like a dog’s breakfast.

At least you had a go 👌

Missed the window for my planned trade option of Ladhams and Worpel to English and JVR on Saturday arvo. Slightly annoyed but I had a backup of Ladhams and Worpel to Grundy and JVR ready to go.

Then completely forgot that Sydney played on Saturday night (only noticed Ladhams running around on a pub tv after a comedy festival gig that night), meaning I then couldn't trade in Grundy. Kicked myself a few times.

Spent an hour or so on Sunday morning trying to figure out what my trade should look like. JVR for Chesser was pretty easy but struggled.with the other half given I didn't have many other options available to me. Ended up biting the bullet and still ditching Worpel but for a rookie so i could bank some cash for English next week.

Options for rookies were slim but thought that Hewett would start producing solid scores with full game time.

Also, I had to field both JVR and Hewett as all my other rookie options had already played.

Goodbye triple figure ranking...

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Bloody Walsh ....slow, uninterested, couldn't hit the side of a barn .....just looked P****d off out there tonight

No teamwork at all by CARL .....just a bunch of individuals, blasting the ball long to wherever .....all the time
Played into May & Lever's hands all night .....just the dumbest football I've seen .....Coach is gone

You wanted to focus on DEF Vossy ....congratulations, you held MELB to 66 points .....overlap running & handball has been banned .....ignoring teammates a must .....just the dumbest coaching exhibition I've seen for many a year

Angry Coach.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Walsh ....slow, uninterested, couldn't hit the side of a barn .....just looked P****d off out there tonight

No teamwork at all by CARL .....just a bunch of individuals, blasting the ball long to wherever .....all the time
Played into May & Lever's hands all night .....just the dumbest football I've seen .....Coach is gone

You wanted to focus on DEF Vossy ....congratulations, you held MELB to 66 points .....overlap running & handball has been banned .....ignoring teammates a must .....just the dumbest coaching exhibition I've seen for many a year

View attachment 1702941
Why does everybody blame the coach? Carlton finished a point outside the top 8 last year and they're 1.5 games outside the 8 with 12 games to go. Who would they replace the coach they brought in 18 months ago with?

Why does everybody blame the coach? Carlton finished a point outside the top 8 last year and they're 1.5 games outside the 8 with 12 games to go. Who would they replace the coach they brought in 18 months ago with?
Anyone !

My recent trade history is getting seriously depressing.

Traded Sheed, gets 138
Traded Macrae, gets 117 and 123
Traded Ziebell, gets 168
Traded Chandler, gets 106

Seems almost guaranteed, whoever I trade out will ton up the following week. Seriously depressing spending 100-200k on upgrades each week to end up worse off.

My recent trade history is getting seriously depressing.

Traded Sheed, gets 138
Traded Macrae, gets 117 and 123
Traded Ziebell, gets 168
Traded Chandler, gets 106

Seems almost guaranteed, whoever I trade out will ton up the following week. Seriously depressing spending 100-200k on upgrades each week to end up worse off.
Who you trading next week?

1. Trading Dawson for Green round 1. Should have been Laird/Macrae.

2. Not getting Butters earlier because top player in cash league had him. And finally

3. Stumping up for English. Thought I was being smart with the $$ increase with Darcy.
Darcy has been a good pick. It's just that English kept that bit of margin between them, which has negated any cash gains.

Getting Fiorini and MacPherson a few weeks ago has really killed me. I was making good progress at the time and it's just been downhill since then. I feel a little broken at the moment.

Newcombe and Walsh haven't been great since picking up either.

Getting Fiorini and MacPherson a few weeks ago has really killed me. I was making good progress at the time and it's just been downhill since then. I feel a little broken at the moment.

Newcombe and Walsh haven't been great since picking up either.
dog comfort.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back