BF Awards 2013 UPOTY - THE COUNTDOWN TO NUMBER 1 - ... and the winner is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've handwritten 3 pages worth for the North preview, and still going. Should I edit or turn it into a 2 parter?
Keep going, because if you continue at this rate I fully expect the Illiad as dictated to Meltdown Mario by the time round 18 comes around!

I've handwritten 3 pages worth for the North preview, and still going. Should I edit or turn it into a 2 parter?
You can and release a page each day starting Monday/Tuesday until its done, depending how much you have.

Dees board soap opera for the week.

:thumbsu:

Keep going, because if you continue at this rate I fully expect the Illiad as dictated to Meltdown Mario by the time round 18 comes around!
Funny you mention Meltdown Mario, he makes an appearance there.

YouDontKnowJack everyone else on here makes comments about his love for talc (if thats who you're referring to) so the benchmark has been set.

If not him them PM us who you're talking about.

Also guys if you want credit for your work on here when I tweet out the preview like I do when I post the official preview that tasmanlvr does, then either post it at the bottom of your OP or PM it to me & I'll make sure you get credited for your work.

Just ask tas he gets a mention every week. Interested to know if its got you any new followers?

YouDontKnowJack everyone else on here makes comments about his love for talc (if thats who you're referring to) so the benchmark has been set.

If not him them PM us who you're talking about.
Cheers Crimson, I'd like to PM it to you the week before just to be safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately due to an influx of Uni work I won't be able to do the unofficial preview this week. Happy to throw open the floor so somebody else can have a crack.

I can stand in if people don't mind it a little bit late this week.

I can stand in if people don't mind it a little bit late this week.
Great work too mate.

There's 1 slot left guys, round 17 vs Brisbane. Any takers?

Have just typed out the preview vs Bulldogs. Not as good as, say, Autocol's effort vs Richmond or Logger's Hawthorn one (both set a very high benchmark, but hopefully you'll all enjoy it.
Got the Norf preview already written down, just have to type it out.

Well, nickgrant69 has terminal man'flu and despite a Hodge-esque effort, has only half-completed a fever-induced unofficial preview before collapsing under the weight of his sinus. I've sprained my wrist this week and can only type one-handed, so we need someone who can either complete his attempt (which contains the intriguing phrase "As he begins to calm down I think of the brilliance of the Chlamydia reference I had just made.") or can strike out on their own to do justice to the two most shambolic sides in competition at the moment. Express your interest in this thread for the chance to cop an eyeful of Nick's attempt.

Being Friday and game day tomorrow I'm thinking we might do a Biff blast from the past if we have no takers.

ie bump one of his timeless St.Kilda previews. I think we all know the one...

I just wrote about two thirds of my preview before accidentally closing the window. I am taking a break and re-writing the entire thing in google docs. Should be posted later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back