2014 div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

League should look at a replacement for parkside.... 6 team third div is less than ideal

3rd div should have happened when wallan kinglake and fawkner park were still around.... Might still have those clubs if that had happened

Not sure where that replacement or additional team is going to come from. Potential new senior clubs at Laurimar or Doreen are years away.

Round 9.

Reservoir vs Watsonia The Saints suffered a surprising loss last week and won't get any respite from a rested Mustangs this week.
South Morang vs Thomastown A good win by the Lions last week but the Bears are a much tougher opposition this week.
Parkside vs Heidelberg West Both teams are struggling at the moment but the Hawks have at least won this season and should do so against the Devils.

Round 10
Matches this week look a bit tougher than last week.
Heidelberg West vs South Morang Big improvement by the Lions last week and with the Hawks winning this shapes as an interesting game.
Thomastown vs Reservoir The grand final preview with the Bears flying at the moment and the Mustangs building well.
St Marys vs Parkside The Sainters should be able to prevail over the Devils here.

Round 11.
Watsonia vs Thomastown The Bears will be smarting after last week and should knock the halo off the Saints
Reservoir vs St Marys The Mustangs are in a purple patch at the moment and should cover the Saints easily
South Morang vs Parkside The Lions will be confident of putting another win on the board and should do so against the Devils

Heard a rumour that Gresham from Parkside devils is defecting to Mernda?? Huuuge loss if that's the case!! Does he live out there?

Heard a rumour that Gresham from Parkside devils is defecting to Mernda?? Huuuge loss if that's the case!! Does he live out there?
Yes Gresham has left Parkside unfortunately and although was very close to signing for Mernda he has actually ended up going
to Craigieburn to play his footy as wanted a fresh start.huge loss for Parkside but apparently left on good terms and is still close with the boys there

Yep from what I heard,you know something more do you?pls tell
I dont know anything more than you but I would suggest the AP is closer to the mark. These guys have been getting pumped for weeks, getting multiple injuries week after week then one of their best players decides to leave and everyone is happy about it?

Round 12.
Heidelberg West vs Reservoir Can see the Hawks upsetting the Mustangs who are in good form
Thomastown vs St Marys Back home the Bears should be way too strong for the Sainters
Parkside vs Watsonia A big chance for the Devils to get a win if teh Saints aren't on their game

They are certainly struggling in C grade ammos.
this rumour has been on going for years not sure if it will happen as they will have to compete Dollar wise wtih heildelberg which as heaps of coin and west heildelberg which has a lot less coin .
But i have heard Parkside (NFL) are looking at going back to the Ammos for 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with seven rounds to go Div 3 looks like a two horse race thomo and resa with watsy and morang making up the numbers i tip resa for the granny as they will be well fooked it they dont do it this year

I Read in the local paper that there is no expansion to divvie 3 for next year so it will remain at 7 clubs which is a relief as for Banyule joining who said that I don't they would like to travel nearly every week to places such as Panton Hill

Round 13.
Watsonia vs South Morang An eight pointer which the Lions should snare from teh Saints
Thomastown vs Parkside This one could get very ugly with the Bears being too hot for the Devils
St Marys vs Heidelberg West This could go either way with the Sainters just favoured over the Hawks.

Round 13.
Watsonia vs South Morang An eight pointer which the Lions should snare from teh Saints
Thomastown vs Parkside This one could get very ugly with the Bears being too hot for the Devils
St Marys vs Heidelberg West This could go either way with the Sainters just favoured over the Hawks.

I noticed Bickerton played reserves for St Mary's and the seniors were beaten by 8 points, strange decision considering he has been in there best 5 or 6 times this year and is probably the best tap ruck in div 3

I Read in the local paper that there is no expansion to divvie 3 for next year so it will remain at 7 clubs which is a relief as for Banyule joining who said that I don't they would like to travel nearly every week to places such as Panton Hill
What makes you think that panton hill will be in divvy 3 next year

Banyule is next to heidelbergs ground can't say it's that far considering they travel to mornington way to play

Round 14.
Reservoir vs Parkside Can't see the Mustangs having any trouble with the Devils in this one
Heidelberg West vs Watsonia The Hawks are on a roll and should not another "W" against teh Saints.
St Marys vs South Morang The Lions are starting to play good football and should account for the Sainters

Round 15.
Watsonia vs St Marys The meeting of the Saints but don't think it will be a match made in heaven for the visitors.
Heidelberg West vs Thomastown In the end think the Bears will put away the pesky hawks
South Morang vs Reservoir The Lions will fancy themselves here but may fall just a bit short

It's great to finally see Heidelberg West having a 50% winning percentage for the season and playing in their first finals series for like 30 years

Round 16.
Thomastown vs Reservoir Top spot on the line and think the Bears can retain it over the Mustangs
South Morang vs Heidelberg West The Lions weren't too bad last outing and should handle the Hawks at home
Parkside vs St Marys Wishing they would but can't see the Devils beating the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back