NFL 2016 Playoffs - Super Bowl LI (Patriots v Falcons)

Who will win the Super Bowl

• Falcons under 7

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Falcons 7-14

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Falcons over 14

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Patriots under 7

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Falcons over 14

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Patriots under 7

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Patriots 7-14

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Patriots over 14

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to a noob why Atalanta just didn't run it again on the 2nd when they were well within field goal range late, I just don't get it..
It was a coaching blunder of epic proportions. For most of the time in most games there are decisions to be made and you win some and lose some, and the best rise to the top. This situation was different; there was no decision to be made. The game was theirs. Hand off two more times, kick the FG. Win the SB.

What I said to a mate last night

1st and 10 - should have ran it, was incomplete
2nd and 10 - should have ran it, sacked
3rd and 22 - should have passed it, offensive holding
3rd and 32 - had to pass it, incomplete

If we run on first or second round, more clock dies and Falcons might go up by 2 scores. All over. Those two calls on 1st and 2nd down were atrocious.

3rd and 22 was probably 2-3 yards out of field goal range. COULD have ran it but no gaurauntee

Also,
Getting out of the stadium was a maze.
Actually came across the patriots cheerleader locker room before I found the exit.
Haha, no joke.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were tickets for this one going for, and how did you organise yours?
Second hand via stub hub, nose bleeds starting at about $2.3k, lower level at about $4k by this week. But I booked during afccg and got it for $4.5k.
I'll post photos once home.
Most of my photos are on my camera which I can't upload till I have my computer. So you'll need to wait till Thursday or Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back