Mega Thread 2016 Trade/Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a friend in WA ttoday that we have been in contact with Fyfe's management about a potential FA move next season. Numbers being bandied about are huge.
images

Heard from a friend in WA ttoday that we have been in contact with Fyfe's management about a potential FA move next season. Numbers being bandied about are huge.
Fyfe has Deledio posters.So Lids won't be traded under any circumstances now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UOTE="fargothegreat, post: 45752127, member: 125847"]I tried to stalk this guy Scout on PRE to see if he was legit, and the site is so s**t you can't even look up a user's post history, and even if I could I wouldn't be able to read it anyway because of the awful colour scheme for screen reading
Don't know about Scout , but I know a guy called Scooty personally , he doesn't know I know his account name but he is full of absolute s**t , wouldn't know one end of a footy ground from the other .Check his work out complete crap .[/QUOTE]
the guy who posted it was "SCOOP"

If we landed Fyfe as a FA it would make up for all those Doozy-less nights over the last few off seasons.

Having said that, it's not gonna happen. Here are a list of things that are more likely to happen than us landing Fyfe:

Jobe Watson voluntarily handing over his Brownlow
Richmond winning a final
Me rooting Barbara Palvin
Pauline Hanson inviting Syrian refugees to live in her own home
An Australian batsmen making a century on a subcontinent pitch
Groupie_ being removed from the sex offenders register
James Hird telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back