List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny question guys that just came to me.

Do you have enough half backs?

So much of Richmond's attack is based off the HB launch, but you only have Houli, Yarran, McIntosh and Short by my glance. Just to compare, Melbourne have 6 players who rotate through HB plus another 3-4 not playing. Seems odd is all. Would it be something that you target?

So much of Richmond's attack is based off the HB launch, but you only have Houli, Yarran, McIntosh and Short by my glance. Just to compare, Melbourne have 6 players who rotate through HB plus another 3-4 not playing. Seems odd is all. Would it be something that you target?
Its enough IMO

Now onto more interesting topics. Your avatar hahahaha yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

CEllis, Markov, Broad, Hunt, Menadue and Deledio are all capable too.

Houli Yarran McIntosh Short C.Ellis Markov Castagna Menadue are all capable of playing across HB, so I'd say it is the last thing that we need.

This guy is the other one:

3gqFjQ9JyDi2UUNGDrK7AqLWlls3WnP015RtvXXlV3GJmFjYk3IH6mCrTHb5FQp5PiPxHUpScQQ_2LyFIKuFxoq6AftIkkwFXcBl9gZvg9MpsjkaBpu_tLcI8V2DmQ0rWgIxpNYMW9VA7qi0qA5Li6FoqypmvOg5lAJ1NMjwMNxRTdoT=w297-h317-nc

McIntosh was pretty ordinary on the half back line this year. He's much better suited to the wing. Short is nothing special.

I think Houli, Yarran and Markov are the three main ones now. When fit, Deledio can rotate through there too if there are injuries. The half backline is ok IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think short has been very impressive . Takes the game on backs himself looks to link up second and third efforts and the most important bloody thing he looks to move the ball bloody well FORWARD

Lol these f***in cocky Dees supporters come on here thinking every team should try and replicate them, like they've developed some sort of recipe for success with their current rabble.

They've improved slightly because the AFL has wiped their arse for the past 10 years. They have been rewarded for being pathetic on and off the field. No one aspires to be like Melbourne and no one will ever respect them. Absolute junk football club.

They've got young talent, like every other team (except lol Norf), but unfortunately for the Melbourne shitheads, they're going to peak while GWS are in the midst of their domination, so suck a fat turd you deluded campaigners.

Just looking at that list of picks, Gold Coast have an absolute shitload.
23 & 24 are their 4th & 5th picks. Are they even going to use them?
Surely they could afford to hand even both of those back to us with Prestia if we give them 6.
They gain pick 6 rather than all this talk of us finding something around pick 12 to offer. They lose Prestia who was always leaving & lose buggerall else for them.
We turn pick 6 into 3 (hopefully) handy players.

Come back to us when you've won a flag!

No

Do we have enough HBs? Have you got about 78 hours free so we can list them? Our whole playing list are HBs outside our FB our ruckman, Jack and a witches hat that doubles as an important player in our FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back