2016 trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Contradiction, the fact that some neutral fans think we're getting screwed and others think we win is a good sign that my trade disposal at least wasn't ridiculous.

No, it was.

The fixed version was better, but still a bit light for GCS.

If Sicily is willing to move interstate:

Hill + Sicily to Freo for Pick 3. Sicily would be a good Mayne replacement as the third medium-tall.

Pick 3 and 18 to GC for Omeara. Possibly a GC pick coming back? (It's hard to know exactly what Omeara would be worth).

Two solid B-graders for our first top 5 draft pick since 2009?! How did you possibly think that could be a fair scenario? This has to be a troll. Surely.

From the Swans thread, but it has been understood that Sydney and Richmond are in progress of a straight swap which goes

Sydney get: Shane Edwards
Richmond get: Dean Towers

Now this is every chance to be speculation. Anyone here heard of this or just pure BF waffle?
Why would Richmond do that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lids and Vickery compo to Geelong

Motlop, Shane Kersten and Kamdyn McIntosh to freo.

Fyfe to Richmond

Thoughts?
Do we get lube first? :eek:

GO Catters

O'Meara Trade

GC Barlow, Whitecross
Hawks O'Meara
Fremantle Hill

Barlow is nearing the end. While he can still win the ball, he's slow as treacle and his disposal is questionable. While he might be useful for a few seasons, they would be hoping he would quickly become depth.
Meanwhile Whitecross is a massive injury risk to a side that already struggles with maintaining anything remotely resembling a healthy list.

Gold Coast is giving up the best player of the bunch for other teams discarded scraps. Going to have to offer up better players to get it done.

"Me, Me, Me, I, I, Me, Me........" Can't imagine why some of his teammates don't like him.
Get over it. So what, if he doesn't wan't to give an answer, he doesn't have to. He would look like an even bigger idiot if he had said "i will never ever leave Fremantle" and then in 2 years time ends up wanting to leave. I don't blame him if he wants to leave, ill be disappointed but i'll understand. Were not a successful club, if Fyfe requests a trade I know we will be getting a good deal .

not sure how reliable this source is, but have heard from someone on our board, that the Power are interested in Kaiden Brand from the Hawks.

just would like to know what his value would be after a decent season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back