2017/18 Summer of Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

The fat lady may not be singing yet but she is warming up her vocal cords as England trail by 215 runs after the first innings.

Crazy little session there. Legit felt like 90% of the deliveries were beating the outside edge.

I know it's team policy not to enforce the follow on but surely the circumstances warranted it on this occasion. Day Night test with a full night session to bowl at them.

The plan must be to bat all day tomorrow and decalre just as it is getting dark so they have that full session to bowl at them tomorrow.

Means the test will go to the 5th day....

The plan must be to bat all day tomorrow and decalre just as it is getting dark so they have that full session to bowl at them tomorrow.

Means the test will go to the 5th day....

Its more about wanting to rest the bowlers.ever since vvs laxman carted us in India we've never seen the follow on as a big advantage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a couple of good partnerships now... would be nice to see Lyon frustrate them and these two put on a fifty partnership. Marsh scoring 50 plus would be the cherry on top.

We need a couple of good partnerships now... would be nice to see Lyon frustrate them and these two put on a fifty partnership. Marsh scoring 50 plus would be the cherry on top.

Watch Marsh get out cheaply in this innings and the East Coast media start running him down again.

I am a patriotic West Australian and the moment Marsh stops scoring runs, which will undoubtedly be soon, I hope they drop him straight away.
He has an entire career of unreliability as evidence, it's not an eastern states media conspiracy. He's only even playing because they didn't want to carry too much of an inexperienced batting line up (look at the Poms. 3 of the top 6 with no experience is too many in an important series).

I am a patriotic West Australian and the moment Marsh stops scoring runs, which will undoubtedly be soon, I hope they drop him straight away.
He has an entire career of unreliability as evidence, it's not an eastern states media conspiracy. He's only even playing because they didn't want to carry too much of an inexperienced batting line up (look at the Poms. 3 of the top 6 with no experience is too many in an important series).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-04/shaun-marsh-the-loving-and-loathing/9222136

He made a fool of you, get over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back