NFL 2017 - NFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

How are you two finding it so far?

He does all the work, I hand out all the likes.

Kind of symbiotic really, in that weird GM/coach dynamic way...

The Chicago Bears of moderators then.

He's the one that wanted to trade up for Trubisky.

I'm just here to high five everyone we sign and make sure the coffee is warm and the booze is cold.

Hi Five!!

He's the one that wanted to trade up for Trubisky.

I'm just here to high five everyone we sign and make sure the coffee is warm and the booze is cold.

Hi Five!!

Might have done the latter to well, or atleast to early.

I notice Blacky and BeinPurplenGreen are now fully-fleged moderators :thumbsdown: :p

Well look what we have fronting North Korea, the NFL, Russia, the AFL, INXS and the USA these days, we are sort of scraping the bottom of the barrel in leadership stakes these days.

Last edited:
So close. You just need to replace the 'j' with a 'z' and add an extra one for effect :p - it's Juszcyzk

I imagine that Juice will handle a fair bit of the 3rd down duties, but I can't imagine that he'd be used much as an early down back to actually run the ball

Pronounced Yook-Sitch or Yoos-Chick?

Anyone got link to Hey Rookie Welcome to NFL newest draft day episode. Recorded the scheduled shows today on ESPN and they replay first couple of eps, then show the new one unscheduled and i didn't record the f****r.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So close. You just need to replace the 'j' with a 'z' and add an extra one for effect :p - it's Juszcyzk

I imagine that Juice will handle a fair bit of the 3rd down duties, but I can't imagine that he'd be used much as an early down back to actually run the ball
How could I forget ! Apologies to the letter z.

I think he'll be used as a pass catcher out of the backfield (that was desceibed as his strength in most of the writeups i saw) and as a blocking back.

I notice Blacky and BeinPurplenGreen are now fully-flogged moderators :thumbsdown: :p

EFA

BIG FOOTY MODERATOR INDUCTION
english-military-punishment-of-flogging-with-a-cat-onine-tails-early-EX250Y.jpg

It's how they learn to become flogs themselves... although Blacky was well and truly there already, truth be told. That's why he got the gig

Last edited:
EFA

It's how they learn to become flogs themselves... although Blacky was well and truly there already, truth be told. That's why he got the gig

You getting all Jelly cause you missed out?

o_O :eek: :D :p

EFA

Blacky declined the option to wear pants and got fast tracked.

You getting all Jelly cause you missed out?

o_O :eek: :D :p
**** mate, we'd have noone left if I was a mod. That wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Except me. Cos I love hearing myself talk.

I routinely sms myself telling me how awesome I am... AND you know what?? I'm right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back