NFL 2017 NFL Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't even think of Vegas. Haven't been to San Diego yet so it makes a lot of sense. This all hinges on the NFL being kind enough to grant the Eagles these back to back games, I have a feeling they won't. Have they allowed it before?

It's a fairly common occurrence. Baltimore have done it a few times when coming out to the west coast, and the Raiders played back to back games in Florida last year. I'm sure it's happened for other teams as well but this is just me speaking off the top of my head.

Didn't even think of Vegas. Haven't been to San Diego yet so it makes a lot of sense. This all hinges on the NFL being kind enough to grant the Eagles these back to back games, I have a feeling they won't. Have they allowed it before?
Atlanta last year asked for back to back west coast games and got Denver into Seattle.

It's a fairly common occurrence. Baltimore have done it a few times when coming out to the west coast, and the Raiders played back to back games in Florida last year. I'm sure it's happened for other teams as well but this is just me speaking off the top of my head.
49ers usually have a back to back on the east coast each year.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

surprising that almost nothing has leaked this year.

No word on Who Lions/Dallas will play thanksgiving, or who the Falcons will open with.

I wonder if they will do a Dallas/Green Bay thanksgiving game.

Scheduling guide of H & A opening pattern says Steelers open up with either the Jaguars or Titans. We've played the Titans in a season opener in the defending season of 2006 and it was an OT win.

I'm tipping first week SNF to be Packers Cowboys

cant be if the Falcons are given SNF to open the new stadium like the guy from the Boston Globe reported with the Pats/KC kickoff game.

Last I heard for opening week was

Chiefs @ patriots (tnf)
Giants Cowboys
Seahawks @ packers
Saints @ Vikings (mnf part 1)
Eagles @ Washington
Raiders @ titans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont mind the schedule. dont have an early bye this year, not bad being week 8.

Not any super hard back to back games, Short week comes after home Vs Cinci and then play the Bears on TNF. so thats not bad to deal with.

4 good Primetime games. SNF Week 2 @ Flacons, MNF Week 9 Vs Lions, SNF Thanksgiving weekend @ Pitt, Week 16 Vs Vikes on SNF.

Finish at the Lions again.

Last edited:
Just a thought, how hard can it be to schedule 32 teams divided into groups of 4 playing 16 games into roughly alternate home and away scheduling?

49ers play 5 of 7 on the road from Week 2, including a brutal 3 week stretch on the East Coast and then spend the entire month of November at home. I know the 49ers aren't travelling well but a schedule like that can end a season before it starts but it must also be a pain for ticker holders who get a rash of football one month and then don't get to watch their team live for 4 weeks in the middle of the season.

TNf
1 Chiefs @ Patriots
2 Texans @ Bengals
3 Rams @ 49ers
4 Bears @ Packers
5 Patriots @ Buccaneers
6 Eagles @ Panthers
7 Chiefs @ Raiders
8 Dolphins @ Ravens
9 Bills @ Jets
10 Seahawks @ Cardinals
11 Titans @ Steelers
12 Giants @ Washington
13 Washington @ Cowboys
14 Saints @ Falcons
15 Broncos @ Colts

Snf (Saturday)
15 Charges @ Chiefs
16 Vikings @ Packers

Snf
1 Giants @ Cowboys
2 Packers @ Falcons
3 Raiders @ Washington
4 Colts @ Seahawks
5 Chiefs @ Texans
6 Giants @ Broncos
7 Falcons @ Patriots
8 Steelers @ Lions
9 Raiders @ Dolphins
10 Patriots @ Broncos
11 Eagles @ Cowboys
12 Packers @ Steelers
13 Eagles @ Seahawks
14 Ravens @ Steelers
15 Cowboys @ Raiders

Mnf
1.1 Saints @ Vikings
1.2 ChArgers @ Broncos
2 Lions @ Giants
3 Cowboys @ Cardinals
4 Washington @ Chiefs
5 Vikings @ Bears
6 Colts @ Titans
7 Washington @ Eagles
8 Broncos @ Chiefs
9 Lions @ Packers
10 Dolphins @ Panthers
11 Falcons @ Seahawks
12 Texans @ Ravens
13 Steelers @ Bengals
14 Patriots @ Dolphins
15 Falcons @ Buccaneers
16 Raiders @ Eagles

Hard to believe that the 49ers currently own the longest stream of winning season openers.

Dallas actually have that record at 17.

Just a thought, how hard can it be to schedule 32 teams divided into groups of 4 playing 16 games into roughly alternate home and away scheduling?

49ers play 5 of 7 on the road from Week 2, including a brutal 3 week stretch on the East Coast and then spend the entire month of November at home. I know the 49ers aren't travelling well but a schedule like that can end a season before it starts but it must also be a pain for ticker holders who get a rash of football one month and then don't get to watch their team live for 4 weeks in the middle of the season.
Look at the patriots
9. Bye
10. @ Broncos
11. @ Raiders
12. Vs Dolphins
13. @ bills
14. @ dolphins
15. @ steelers

1 home game in a 7 week stretch :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back