NFL 2017 NFL - Week 5

Trubisky Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't ditch a team over one player.

Cam might be dumb as hell but he at least can win games. Try supporting a team with Aaron Brooks or Jay Cutler as your QB. Dumb and losers.

Keep supporting mate.

If you try and support teams based on the character of their players then you'll end up not following any sport. There's at least a dickhead on every team as there probably is in all walks of life.

I support the Texans and I don't like a lot of things about Texas, their politics.... the people!....well some

What makes it hard is that Cam is the supposed face of the franchise, its like Richardson and Rivera are saying his type of behaviour is perfectly fine and is what we are all about. It would be like the Bengals having Pacman or Burfict be the face of their franchise.

Im sick of his whinging when he plays like s**t and I'm sick of him beating his chest when he plays well, there is no middle ground with him, a leader should have an even keel, he shouldn't be ruffled by anything. He shouldn't be demeaning to people who treat him with respect and ask him perfectly fine questions.

One other point, all this crap he went on about after we beat the Pats last week saying the media was giving him no respect, the one person in the media who said the Panthers would beat the Pats last week was... Jourdan Rodrigue, in her video preview of the game with Joe Person on the Charlotte Observer website.

He isn't a captains a-hole, he acts like a prima donna wide receiver, Odell Beckhamish.

Obviously gross what Cam said but if I was to pick a QB to have said that, it probably would have been him.

Most people I know not on here seem to think he is a cool guy, hopefully this makes people realise how much of a massive flog he is.

aussiedude what did Winston say?

It was much more fun discussing Cam when I was pretty much alone in the criticism during his (losing) SB run.

The signs were obvious he wasn't very bright. Blissfully ignorant of what normal people would consider appropriate. He's not a bad guy compared to what we've seen in others (Greg Hardy), so it's understandable people tolerated it while he was winning.

Carolina are 3-1 and not playing well. Provided Cam keeps winning the ownership will put up with childishness.

aussiedude what did Winston say?
Something about women should not ever be herd or seen near sports. It was to young girls at a football camp and also only wanted tolhe boys to join in the celebrations.

And he has a history like when he stood on a table in college and yelled f**k her right in the campaigner. To the woman who accused him or rape.

Something about women should not ever be herd or seen near sports. It was to young girls at a football camp and also only wanted tolhe boys to join in the celebrations.

And he has a history like when he stood on a table in college and yelled f**k her right in the campaigner. To the woman who accused him or rape.

Err I think he just yelled that in general, it wasn't to the girl IIRC.

Which I don't really think is that bad tbh, it was just a meme.

Err I think he just yelled that in general, it wasn't to the girl IIRC.

Which I don't really think is that bad tbh, it was just a meme.

He stood up on a table after a win an yelled "**** her right in the pussy"

nothing wrong with that tbh
Should get an invite to the White House very soon

He stood up on a table after a win an yelled "**** her right in the pussy"

nothing wrong with that tbh
When it was aimed at someone who has accused you of rape, and there is an ongoing investigation.

It could be the dumbest thing you can say.

When it was aimed at someone who has accused you of rape, and there is an ongoing investigation.

It could be the dumbest thing you can say.

You got a link on that man? I haven't seen anything that suggests it was aimed at anyone

Seems a lot of today's QBs are less lovable than in years gone by. Their personalities. Mariota would be up there as a lovable guy, for being what he is, a cool calm down to earth dude. But most of them are very annoying.

It's okay Rosen will be at the Giants as an edgy loveable QB in no time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40-23

Patriots
@ Buccaneers

Cardinals @ Eagles
Jaguars @ Steelers
Titans
@ Dolphins
Chargers @ Giants
49ers @ Colts
Bills @ Bengals