NFL 2017 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez why's that?
Because they look like s**t. making big mistakes not seeing plays quick enough, forcing bad throws.

The draft previews will still have enough to over-hype them and make people think they are good, because they are making a couple of good plays a game, but are making much more bad plays.

Because they look like s**t. making big mistakes not seeing plays quick enough, forcing bad throws.

The draft previews will still have enough to over-hype them and make people think they are good, because they are making a couple of good plays a game, but are making much more bad plays.

Eh it's not like they're on good teams though, particularly Rosen. He's more than equipped to be a more than decent QB. Darnold won't be too bad either. I'm hoping they stay for another year because not sure if they're exactly ready.

Broncos need to enter the Brocktagon at HT

Blacklight Arrowhead, there's Siemian all over the place.

Might be time to ask Brock to stop online shopping with all his $$ and throw a few.

Eh it's not like they're on good teams though, particularly Rosen. He's more than equipped to be a more than decent QB. Darnold won't be too bad either. I'm hoping they stay for another year because not sure if they're exactly ready.

Broncos need to enter the Brocktagon at HT
Darnold will just be another USC Bust. He reminds me a lot of Barkley.

the top QB prospects make Keizer look great.

You're being too harsh imo
How. He isnt making the plays a top talent should make, keeps making bad throws. when the pocket collapses he holds on the ball and has has too many fumbles.

Again, you should call them the Br nc s. No O.

On a less positive note my Foxtel App has s**t itself and i missed the last half of the 2nd quarter. :mad::mad::mad:
You dont have Gamepass?

How. He isnt making the plays a top talent should make, keeps making bad throws. when the pocket collapses he holds on the ball and has has too many fumbles.

This Darnold? He's improved from his early season struggles, but I will kind of agree in a way by saying he should stay for another year, there's no need to come out yet when he can improve apart from the injury/get drafted now rule/idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont have Gamepass?
Just downloaded the WatchESPN App and it is all go.

To answer your question, no. Had it a few years ago but the app had been ok until today.

Just saw a newsflash that Ezekiel's suspension is to start again. Was he ever charged and/or convicted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back