2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing Tealsters crying about Robbie Gray.

Especially when he initiates contact.by backing into his opponent, not to create space but to try and win a free.

Compare Robbie's last contest to the one Betts put up in the south west pocket near the end of the game.

Eddie's intent is the ball and he marks it whilst being well held. Robbie's intent is to win a free and the umpires don't get sucked in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

684f8f729b4d61384f8a84751d5bcb76.jpg

Umm last time I checked they have had mediocrity ever since 2004. Do they seem to forget their drought is now 12 years?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks for the share :)

How long is yours?

Going by your theory, Port fell off a cliff in finals in 2014......like they have every finals series for over a decade. Even with the benefit of hosting a prelim......and losing.
I don't remember Port hosting a prelim. What year was that? I've had a quick look but seem to have all been away matches.

Thought it was at AO, but you're probably right.
:)
It was MCG because despite the puffing about how great they were and how they had turned from crap into a powerhouse in 13-14, Port didn't earn a top 4 H&A finish so a home PF was impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was MCG because despite the puffing about how great they were and how they had turned from crap into a powerhouse in 13-14, Port didn't earn a top 4 H&A finish so a home PF was impossible.
But they have a top four list.....

Christ

ASADA are like the police. Can't catch any criminals but nailing people for going 5km/hr over the speed limit.

Yeah, i reckon they got the bill for the Xmas party and thought, hmmm...

I rckon port have been done a few times in the last few years.

I'm sure the state govt will give them a handout to cover it.

Hiding the drunk (Impey was MIA) was the thin edge of the wedge from hiding the druggie it seems.

Who was "ill"?

Not sure how aggressive the Hawks can be at the trade table when all you've got is a 29 year old Paul Puopolo on offer.

Hawks are handicapped to trade for May! They don't even have a 1st round pick this year and their younger players are trash

How can they be cashed up when they had to offload 2 players just to get the guys they did last year?
All clubs will have an extra $2-3M to play with this year, when the new CBA goes through.

However, they have no trade commodities left, so they'll probably be limited to signing free agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back