Training 2017 - Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair some posters (I'm not far off being one of them tbh) would rather give any player on our list a game before Suban.
Completely inaccurate! Many of us posters would be willing to give people that are not on our list, and possibly aren't even football players, games ahead of Suban.

A cardboard cut out may have had a more positive impact on-field last week - at least it wouldn't have racked up more clangers than possessions. How does a midfielder that's been an AFL player for 8 years manage just 3 touches in 74% TOG? Those are some serious evasiveness skills - I think even the cardboard cutout would have touched it more than thrice.

To all the Suban haters, watch him shine tomorrow and against Carlton before gathering 20+ possies against Geelong, getting 10 inside 50's and setting up 6 goals ;)

Have some damn faith in Susan...

Sorry, Suban.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...h/news-story/1dd5307cd2dc27eb9909d894a6bf4e1b

Apparently we're concerned about the surface at Subiaco oval and whether it will be ready for next weeks game following the adele concert.

It's a possibility that the game may be shifted to Leederville so there must be concerns about your game the following day as well. Shifting your game would be more problematic since your women's team was part of a double header

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...h/news-story/1dd5307cd2dc27eb9909d894a6bf4e1b

Apparently we're concerned about the surface at Subiaco oval and whether it will be ready for next weeks game following the adele concert.

It's a possibility that the game may be shifted to Leederville so there must be concerns about your game the following day as well. Shifting your game would be more problematic since your women's team was part of a double header
Just stop winging and get out there. The game is all about entertainment and as they say in that industry. ..break a leg !!!

Gotta look after dad's army huh.

Hello, can you hear me ?

To all the Suban haters, watch him shine tomorrow and against Carlton before gathering 20+ possies against Geelong, getting 10 inside 50's and setting up 6 goals ;)

Have some damn faith in Susan...

Sorry, Suban.

Why do people keep referring to us playing Carlton today???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So training will be Monday and Wednesday this week Clem?
I don't know. I would have thought so.
Apparently they were on the ground earlier. Half the team are stretching against the fence. All players cars are here. The purple mower is cleaning up the oval at the other end. Cones are all still out so I'll wait around for a few more minutes (recover) before riding home.

This is my first time at Cockburn and there's only one other watcher here. The facilities for watchers aren't ready yet, but there's a bit of shade near the (for now) main reception. The place is huge.

Apparently they were on the ground earlier. Half the team are stretching against the fence. All players cars are here. The purple mower is cleaning up the oval at the other end. Cones are all still out so I'll wait around for a few more minutes (recover) before riding home.

This is my first time at Cockburn and there's only one other watcher here. The facilities for watchers aren't ready yet, but there's a bit of shade near the (for now) main reception. The place is huge.
Yes, I popped down the other week, very impressive for the players, not so much for the watchers!

Would be nice if they put up a shade sail or something but I doubt it is on their priority list.

If they play Friday I would have thought today and Wednesday would be the days, but who knows?

I stopped in this morning at about 9.45, a time when they are usually out on the ground. About a dozen players were lounging in deckchairs in the shade outside their players room.
I stayed in the carpark another 15 minutes and there was still no movement out on the ground so I left.
Today may have been a scheduled lighter session involving stretching, gym work and swimming; I can only speculate but we must be getting close to our taper.

I didn't go down there but in the Walters article on the AFL website it said Kersten was cleared of any damage, trained at today's session and was available for the JLT match against Carlton.
Still think they should rest him though.. No point pushing him and just get him to run laps/ball work. Round 1 is the priority. Taberner should come in anyway, can't just punish him for 2 weeks

I stopped in this morning at about 9.45, a time when they are usually out on the ground. About a dozen players were lounging in deckchairs in the shade outside their players room.
I stayed in the carpark another 15 minutes and there was still no movement out on the ground so I left.
Today may have been a scheduled lighter session involving stretching, gym work and swimming; I can only speculate but we must be getting close to our taper.
Playing Friday so main session is tommorrow

Still think they should rest him though.. No point pushing him and just get him to run laps/ball work. Round 1 is the priority. Taberner should come in anyway, can't just punish him for 2 weeks
If he's fine to play then he should play. Our forwards need to build chemistry so anyone playing round one should play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back