2017 US Senate Alabama Special Election - DEMOCRATIC WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the state's going to go to the Democrats.

Humiliating for the Republicans who supported him. If the Democrats are smart (NB: they are not), they should capitalise on the momentum from this and make the Republicans pay for the next few elections.

From the failing New York Times. They put Jones up to a 90% certainty but he's currently slipping back a bit, so I, ah, might have gone a little early.

I hope not, but if so, then all the more my point - the Democrats are a joke of a party if they can't beat someone like Moore. We already know the Republicans are, but the Dems just as much if they can't work out how to defeat a political party that has gone so far off the deep end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for him to tweet that Moore was a weak candidate who didn't follow his policies.

He'll call it a smear campaign, dirty politics etc. He'll reiterate that he supported Moore because Moore swore his innocence. He will say it had nothing to do with him and perhaps throw other GOP reps under the bus for not endorsing Moore.

My prediction: The above video of Roy Moore talking about his relationship with the Jews becomes part of a grand Soros conspiracy on Infowars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back