List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Prospects aka the West and Khamis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually guys like Twomey get pretty good mial in the lead up to the draft. I feel as though that might change into the future though with live pick trading being introduced as clubs will start leaking things to the media to gain stronger positions.

We all should be so exited....

We look like getting everything we need in one draft...

Pick 7- Smith cant loose.....his 30 days off being in next years draft 186cm now and is a Gun!!!
Pick 27-West seen him play 3 times this year could be the best in this draft 182cm has amazing touch and not like dalhouse can kick 55m
Pick 32-Rowbottom best mates with West and is a class onballer who at his size can play anywhere class kid as well nice disposal
Pick 45- Hanrahan Ok this is my pick in the draft saw him play over the last 3 years..best field kick in this draft this would be a steal pick
Pick 63-Khamis 192cm class left footer who will take a few years but will be worth it..
Pick 82-Gowers
Pick 95-Lynch

Add the experience off :
Durea
Loyd

Gowers-Schache-West

McLean-Bonti-Dickson

Richards-Libba-Hunter

Williams-Naughton-Wood

JJ-Cordy-Morriss

English McCrae Dunkley

Crozier
Daniel
Picken
Trengrove

VFL

Green-Boyd-Lynch

Loyd-Young-Lipinski

Dale-Wallis-Smith

Suckling-Khmis-Durea

R.Smith-Roberts-Porter

*Ruckman from Sub list
Webb-Jong

Inter:
Rowbottom
*sub 2
*sub 3
*sub 4

So if you look at what we need re Sub list its talls...

A live trade situation I have been playing with is: on trade day we get to Richmond's pick 17 and a bit for West hasn't come yet we offer them pick 27 and 32 and our future 2nd for 17 and their future 3rd.
This will mean we have 2 picks before West and if we need to go into deficit we will have the extra pick in 3rd round next year to a count for them

A live trade situation I have been playing with is: on trade day we get to Richmond's pick 17 and a bit for West hasn't come yet we offer them pick 27 and 32 and our future 2nd for 17 and their future 3rd.
This will mean we have 2 picks before West and if we need to go into deficit we will have the extra pick in 3rd round next year to a count for them

Big win for us, unlikely Richmond would bite though. They have a very strong list so taking one player rated at 17 would probably appeal to them a lot more than two rated around 25-35.

Big win for us, unlikely Richmond would bite though. They have a very strong list so taking one player rated at 17 would probably appeal to them a lot more than two rated around 25-35.
Would mean they Won't have to use there picks in the 60s.
Alternatively we could offer pick 27 & 32 + a future 2nd for Fremantles 14. Will mean they're in the range for a few we kids

Saints are set on Rankine or M. King (this is straight from their list manager). If either are there you can bank on it not being Smith for them.
You spoke to Simon Lethlean?
Mark Stevens has been pretty reliable over the last couple of months, and he's saying St.Kilda are very into Rozee.

Probably, but if Richmond like someone at 17 they know is left field, the offer could be a great deal for them

I can see us making a similar offer to every team with a pick from 16 on, until West is bid on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afl clubs can now sign ex afl players to rookie a spots only if they were delisted one year ago

Example: we can sign Reuben William to a rookie A spot without going into the draft

You spoke to Simon Lethlean?
Mark Stevens has been pretty reliable over the last couple of months, and he's saying St.Kilda are very into Rozee.

Lol... no he’s not their list manager. He’s their general manager (look it up before shooting off at the hip).

A close friend, and mad Saints supporter, works at Macquarie, where, until recently, their now list manager worked. Who he is close with. He told him this directly before the trade period. You can believe Stevens over that if you want (as your tendency to assertively believe incorrect things quoted here shows), but I only trust Stevo when it comes to stuff about us.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...r/news-story/4734d3302dbf14e0722443ccc375de70

Next time do some research if you intend to have a go. And * you for not taking my word at face value.

Afl clubs can now sign ex afl players to rookie a spots only if they were delisted one year ago

Example: we can sign Reuben William to a rookie A spot without going into the draft

Just seen this is how Essendope will be bending the rules to sign Zac Clarke. Guessing all he has to do is nominate for the draft & then he can be signed, as if he nominates he could be selected by anyway

Lol... no he’s not their list manager. He’s their general manager (look it up before shooting off at the hip).

A close friend, and mad Saints supporter, works at Macquarie, where, until recently, their now list manager worked. Who he is close with. He told him this directly before the trade period. You can believe Stevens over that if you want (as your tendency to assertively believe incorrect things quoted here shows), but I only trust Stevo when it comes to stuff about us.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...r/news-story/4734d3302dbf14e0722443ccc375de70

Next time do some research if you intend to have a go. And **** you for not taking my word at face value.
Have a go? Do you have insecurity issues or something? I was simply asking a question.

Last edited:
Have a go? Do you have insecurity issues or something? I was simply asking a question.

Please, the implication was that you didn’t trust what I was saying.

You asked me if I knew the person who you assumed was their list manager (about which you were incorrect, a point you’ve yet to acknowledge) and then followed with the point that Stevens is trustworthy and is suggesting otherwise. The implication of this, to any reasonable observer, is that you didn’t believe what I was saying.

You’re either an incompetent writer or were suggesting that what I was saying was inaccurate and were having a go. Take your pick.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back