News 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Because they did the exact same thing that ever other recruiting team did (choosing not to rookie him)!?

If even the WA teams didn't see fit to take a chance on him it's not even slightly surprising that we didn't.
If you're never prepared to take the risk then you'll never get the reward. We need to find ways to get ahead of the comp.

Because every other team didn't isn't an excuse. Its a massive missed opportunity. Same with Kelly. Same with menegola.

I mean we decided taking Bailey rice was more important and a better decision than drafting menegola. Its utterly hilarious how bad that is.

If you're never prepared to take the risk then you'll never get the reward. We need to find ways to get ahead of the comp.

Because every other team didn't isn't an excuse. Its a massive missed opportunity. Same with Kelly. Same with menegola.

I mean we decided taking Bailey rice was more important and a better decision than drafting menegola. Its utterly hilarious how bad that is.

Seriously dude, you should get busy and screen cap all your BF player suggestions from the WAFL and send them to the club. Offer to go to games and compile a list for them and chuck you on the pay roll. Who ever they are using in WA isn't pushing their case strongly enough or isn't very good. You have a very good eye for talent. If we'd taken all your suggestions we would have a very nice side developing. Get Screw the Blues and Trav to meet you once a month and compare notes.

Geez t would be nice to have half the heart the Filth are showing with all their injuries.
Not to mention half the coaching nous.....
Get Harvey and we do!

Ain't Karma a bitch.

Just watched the highlights of the Port v Eagles game....didn't know that the Eagles kicked 2 goals in the last 63 seconds to win.

Reminds me on how we blew the game over there late last season.

Having seen Alex Johnson just go down, and it looks worst-case, it pays to be very thankful for each game Freeman gets through unscathed. Feel for the bloke.
Went to like the post, but nothing to like.

So sad for the bloke.

Freeza hopefully is over the worst.

No hammies for 18 months except for the scar tissue.

Johnson at least won a flag

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

And its his knee he has had no trouble with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne are really really s**t for the players they have at their disposal

Won't win anything as far too many players with their heads up their arse.

Also, sometimes multiple screens is a hindrance.

But I am heartened by the fact that we are neither Fremantle nor Carlton, as to date that game needs to be euthanised.

**** Melbourne. What a s**t bunch of pea hearted spuds. 0 out of 6 top 8 beaten. Softest draw and still finding ways to screw it up. Hilarious
Yes it is!
They have been a soulless, weak as piss club in all the time i have graced this earth!

Getting rid of Norm Smith proved to be a masterstroke!
Dees havent looked back since!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back