2018 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Got memberships for dad and his mrs for Christmas. When I called the membership department, I got straight through and the person I spoke to was great. I registered with my email address and realised there was a slight spelling mistake for one of the memberships, when I called back, got straight through again and the minor issue was fixed immediately. Doubt the membership packs will arrive in time, but hey..it's better than giving a s**t present.

Interesting marketing the club is running with, clicked on to see where my package is and it had "Sign up pay later" for a $1

This should bring alot of people back to the club.

Cain Liddle all over it already.

Sorry if this has been asked previously... is the Membership number 34,595 (as at Dec 11) just the membership total for the men's team...or is it men's and women's members numbers combined?
Reason I ask is because yes we are ahead of previous years...but does the ladies team memberships give us a false sense of being ahead of ourselves?

Sorry if this has been asked previously... is the Membership number 34,595 (as at Dec 11) just the membership total for the men's team...or is it men's and women's members numbers combined?
Reason I ask is because yes we are ahead of previous years...but does the ladies team memberships give us a false sense of being ahead of ourselves?
Is it false or just another category of membership?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Was actually going to post last night if anyone knew if the Carlton season review style magazine would happen again this year. Really liked it last year

Received it in the mail today :) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liddle has given us the raw numbers and they were favourable against Richmonds, before he took over, there.

I do though doubt that the same model he used for Richmonds membership spike will work for us. We're a hard bunch to crack.

We are, I wonder why though. Hopefully a bit of on field success helps us with the stubborn next 10k who need incentive

Liddle has given us the raw numbers and they were favourable against Richmonds, before he took over, there.

I do though doubt that the same model he used for Richmonds membership spike will work for us. We're a hard bunch to crack.
Whilst he was responsible for memberships at Richmond there were alot of people pushing the barrow from the coach to player's to even Ex players all contributing to the 3 -0-75 plan

Carlton have the supporters and ex champions to do the same but need them all to buy in and get on board, I have no doubt Carlton will have 65,000 for 2019

How many memberships will you be purchasing then? :)
It's just not that easy for the CFC.

A moderate 8 - 10% growth per year would be ideal, but even there it will take a serious ladder climb required to ignite the passion.
Carlton will not have 65K by 2019. Would take a minor miracle and I'm not sure we're up to producing miracles......even at this time of the year.
I dont like to admit it , But my mate actually buys me a membership every year but i refuse to take it and he keeps it in his wallet with his membership and use it to enter games - I cant believe he has my name tainted with blue.

Im more than happy to make a bet with you that Carlton will have membership of 65,000 in 2019
Bottle of 1 litre Chivas 12 year old is a nice drop

pfft.....

the-macallan-sherry-oak-25-year-old-single-malt-scotch-whisky-speyside-highlands-scotland-10623904.jpg

Finally got my membership package....(only took 2months, my sons hasn’t arrived yet though)
But, what’s with these caps...were they designed by Matthew Watson?

my 2007 one is still best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back