Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get you're hand of it :moustache: .
U wot m8. MI:FO expertly weaved over the to awe inspiring action sequences ( like skydiving over Paris) with emotional character interactions. It's exactly what a blockbuster action movie should be. Glad theryre filming back to back new mission impossible films whilst tom is still able. Although he is damn find condition for someone pushing 60+.

D5s45aMV4AEDiQ5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah. Sort of like a really fancy pasta bake.
I can cook pasta bake! With the maggi packet but

Lol yeah sort of.

I do pasta tuna bake, its s**t easy doesnt take all day to make like pastisio. Pasta shells + large tin of tun + a pasta sauce from a jar + some chopped veggies (i usually go for mushrooms and capsicum) layer it in a baking dish, bake for 30 minutes, easy peasy.

Its weird tho- love tuna bake. But gone off tuna in general.

Like always buy John West Salmon- every, time. Have done so for years now, cant remember the last time i bought a mini flavoured tuna
I can't do little tunas anymore. Unless really hungry.
When I was an apprentice all I ate for a couple of years at work was a coles brand tuna can, 2 pieces of bread and 2 coles brand muesli bars lol.
So im not into it much now, same as baked beans and spaghetti.
Do still really love tuna bake and tuna mornay though.

Yeah the John West Salmon is way nicer. The cheap tunas are still good though. I always imagined them having a bit of dolphin in there. Extra value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back