2019 3rd Ashes Test 22-27 August Headingley

Who will win the 3rd test?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, what can you say about that...

Amazing innings from Stokes, England had no right to win from that position. Incredible drama in that second last over, Test cricket at it's most gripping.

That was one of the all-time great Test matches, the fact we lost doesn't change that.

Why? Umpires make mistakes. Gaffney made as many. I personally think Hawkeye was wrong - how can the ball spin that much in the are after it hit the pad? You look at the angle it went and the different after it hit the pad. It clipped the front pad but Hawkeye didn't think it did so it took into account the angle after that as "spin"
it just missed the front pad, simple as that. it's an off spinner, it spins from leg-to-off for a left-hander. just take it as the truth ffs. it was a s**t decision

Why? Umpires make mistakes. Gaffney made as many. I personally think Hawkeye was wrong - how can the ball spin that much in the are after it hit the pad? You look at the angle it went and the different after it hit the pad. It clipped the front pad but Hawkeye didn't think it did so it took into account the angle after that as "spin"
Are we just ignoring Wilson's atrocious first Test umpiring? The guy is horrendous, goes to water and starts making his calls based off body language and crowd reaction.

The biggest bottling of all goes to Joel Wilson for not giving an absolutely plumb LBW decision.

Second place to Nathan Lyon who can't catch.

Third place to Marcus Harris who decides to throw to the bowlers end from fine leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stokes joins the top tier of allrounders in cricketing folklore with that and his bowling yesterday.

He’s colossal. I started watching cricket at the arse end of the big four all rounders. Been lucky enough to see Kallis big f*** me this guy is good. And he’s got balls bigger than just about any player going around. It’s one thing playing well when it matters - he’s in the rare group that actually get better when it counts

wilson let the pressure get to him, whatever
Paine knew that was not out but burned our last ******* review anyway, save it for the lb and we win the ashes, lyon not nuffy fluff a simple ******* run out and we win the ashes.
That's where we lost it.
Paine needs to * off, he's a s**t keeper, a s**t captain and a s**t batsmen

ADtMd3j.png

Back