2019 FEDERAL ELECTION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To each their own, but I’d say Morrison’s smug grin, arrogance and shoutiness are more offensive than Shorten’s...nerdiness, lack of charisma?
Your saltiness tastes like sugar. Very, very sweet. You’re about as close to tears as the ABC commentators. Very satisfying. Bill “ the knife “ is unelectable.

Any policy of substance seems to be ammunition.

Howard was smart, no GST, brings in GST.

Labor learned the wrong lesson from Rudd/Gillard, it's not that they lied, but that they answered at all and then acted guilty later.

Howard went into the 1998 election on the GST platform.

He got away with it though because he had a huge majority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hung parliament I think. Probably ends up liberals. Dicey 6 months however
The optimist would say a hung parliament where they are forced to compromise should be a good results.

The realist in me says that there a hope of hell of that with the current crop.

No interest like self interest.

Is this a criticism against people aged over 65 years old voting in their interests?

Isn’t that the whole point? It’s not like 22 year olds are voting in the interest of 65 year olds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they couldn't defeat the Coalition Government as it currently stands, with all the exoduses over the past 12-18months and the leadership kerfuffle during their current tenure, they'll likely find it hard to without some meaningful changes of their own.

Were the policies too much?
Are they seen to be too progressive as of late for some voters liking?
Is it a personality issue with Bill? Is his union background too much for some middle of the road voters?
Is/was there Labor state government backlash reflected in the federal polling?

Some questions that will need answering for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back