NFL 2019 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

say it aint so!!
i was a big wilson fan, wtf. i drafted the dude in alpha.
i mightve said something more as like i say goff sucks (he clearly doesnt)

GG!!

I think Wilson is very good, but I think he's largely helped by a great OL, great running game, and great defense. He doesn't have much at WR, but the total of the former things offsets the latter. Also, Wilson was eased in (smart of course) in his rookie year, and didn't TRULY ever carry the team on his shoulders. He was managing the game.

Wilson is still way behind that curve due to the circumstances described above.

In short, wait till Wilson has a sub-par OL, no running game, or changes of HC/OC, and you'll see him exposed.

I think Wilson is very good, but I think he's largely helped by a great OL, great running game, and great defense. He doesn't have much at WR, but the total of the former things offsets the latter. Also, Wilson was eased in (smart of course) in his rookie year, and didn't TRULY ever carry the team on his shoulders. He was managing the game.

Wilson is still way behind that curve due to the circumstances described above.

In short, wait till Wilson has a sub-par OL, no running game, or changes of HC/OC, and you'll see him exposed.
Wow, sir.
mind you i was right at the time, that was his rookie year and second season impressions

That escape and run won't get as much attention as Jackson's TD run yesterday, but it was just as good.
The only ways Wilson's run was better was that it was against better opposition at a more important moment.

From an athleticism and skill standpoint there is no comparison

I think Wilson's still the leader in the MVP race and that that win would have helped him in that regard, but I'd agree that the performance itself wasn't actually all that great.

I did think it hilarious that Booger kept acting like there was nobody else in the conversation though. There are legitimate arguments to be made for Lamar, Watson and/or CMC for MVP too

I think Wilson's still the leader in the MVP race and that that win would have helped him in that regard, but I'd agree that the performance itself wasn't actually all that great.

I did think it hilarious that Booger kept acting like there was nobody else in the conversation though. There are legitimate arguments to be made for Lamar, Watson and/or CMC for MVP too

Skip Bayless is all over Lamar for MVP. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back