NFL 2019 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

With the weeks results Cowboys fans will be utterly shitting themselves. If the Eagles beat New England it will be battle stations.

Luckily Philly still plays Seattle and Seattle has what looks like probably the hardest remaining schedule
Ours is tough. But I wouldnā€™t swap it with the 49ā€™s.

With the weeks results Cowboys fans will be utterly shitting themselves. If the Eagles beat New England it will be battle stations.

Luckily Philly still plays Seattle and Seattle has what looks like probably the hardest remaining schedule
Eagles have Miami, NYG x2 and Washington still on schedule so easier schedule

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were Niners not utilising Goodwin once Sanders went down. Isnt he spose to be their WR1?

Not any more. The real question is why did all the of the WRs continue to drop passes at critical times that either would have put the game away or caused interceptions.

the fix is in.

just like how mcvay never used todd gurley the whole second half despite him gashing the steelers in the first half.
Gurley didn't do s**t in the 1st half fool hahahahaha

these were his runs: 3, 4, 9, 13, 4, 2, 2

not to mention um, he doesn't have the ability to carry it more than 10 times because he has the body of a geriatric woman

what year are you living in

I just finished watching MNF, which was an amazing game (even the MNF commentary wasn't as bad as usual.)

OT interception aside, Wilson is just unbelievable. I know Jackson has been incredible this year, but there's no doubt in my mind that Wilson is the league MVP this season. We've seen guys carry an offence to the same extent that Wilson does, but I don't think any of them have been as much fun to watch.

Getting the ball back with 90 seconds let and 70 yards to go, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that he'd be getting them in a good position to kick. That escape and run won't get as much attention as Jackson's TD run yesterday, but it was just as good.

The 9ers lose nothing from that. In fact I probably think more of them today than I have all season. But for a rookie kicker gassing his kick in OT they win.

he had 2 good carries in a half on track for 70 yds

I don't think going away from the run was an attempt at fixing the game

Maybe they should fix their oline tho
When asked why he didn't feed the ball to Gurley in the 2nd half, McVay said about it, something like...he just wasnt part of the rotation.

So, your best RB, who was playing well, and you werent down by much, everyone knows you have to keep running the ball, not just get predictable throwing it, so your best RB, who was playing well, and who also is a very good receiver, you dont have in your rotation of RBs for the second half game plan, because you have a rotation roster and you HAVE TO just follow it.

what a dumbass

When asked why he didn't feed the ball to Gurley in the 2nd half, McVay said about it, something like...he just wasnt part of the rotation.

So, your best RB, who was playing well, and you werent down by much, everyone knows you have to keep running the ball, not just get predictable throwing it, so your best RB, who was playing well, and who also is a very good receiver, you dont have in your rotation of RBs for the second half game plan, because you have a rotation roster and you HAVE TO just follow it.

what a dumbass
He has arthritis in his knee bro. He wasn't in the rotation because they would prefer if he actually plays longer than just this season

And he wasn't playing well. He had 2 good runs out of 7. Prime Gurley would've taken that 13 yarder to the house. He's washed

He has arthritis in his knee bro. He wasn't in the rotation because they would prefer if he actually plays longer than just this season

And he wasn't playing well. He had 2 good runs out of 7. Prime Gurley would've taken that 13 yarder to the house. He's washed
mcvays a dumbass and goff sucks

Wow glad I blacked out this game til I got home. Terrific game. Niners D is v good but Jimmy G a little disappointing. A few high passes missing targets, lucky he didnā€™t get intercepted a couple more times.

Wilson was great, I remember a regular on here saying for a long time that he was a game manager and lucky to be in a good team...ah gee.

Deserves runner up MVP behind DeShaun.

Wow glad I blacked out this game til I got home. Terrific game. Niners D is v good but Jimmy G a little disappointing. A few high passes missing targets, lucky he didnā€™t get intercepted a couple more times.

Wilson was great, I remember a regular on here saying for a long time that he was a game manager and lucky to be in a good team...ah gee.

Deserves runner up MVP behind DeShaun.
Who was the regular. Bit rude to not name them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back