NFL 2019 NFL - Week 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Nantz and Romo are on a 1pm game this week.
CBS doesnt have a national late game. Not worth putting the A team on a late game only televised in a few states

In a Thursday statement, suspended Browns DE Myles Garrett reiterated his belief that Steelers QB Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur, saying "I know what I heard."

"Whether my opponent’s comment was born out of frustration or ignorance, I cannot say," Garrett added in a statement. He also said he never intended for the allegation to become public, or to use it as an excuse for his own actions in the teams' Week 11 melee. The NFL said earlier Thursday it found "no evidence" to support Garrett's assertion. It's hard to believe definitive audio from a mic up'd player isn't available, but the NFL has presumably already reviewed the relevant tapes and either found no evidence or nothing conclusive.

Source: Brian Batko on Twitter

Nov 21, 2019, 7:27 PM ET

What part of it is dumb? That the media is making a big deal out of it? If so, I agree because its not like Weddle would have a whole lot more insight than watching film would give them.

Plus, if the Rams wanted more up-to-date info, they could ask the LB they got in the Marcus Peters trade...

Say what you will about the AFL MRP system, they would have at least had decided how many weeks Garrett would be suspended for by now.
So has the NFL imo. The "indefinite" is there just to placate the outrage brigade. I'd be really surprised if any suspension continues into next season, making this punishment really a 6 week suspension

What part of it is dumb? That the media is making a big deal out of it? If so, I agree because its not like Weddle would have a whole lot more insight than watching film would give them.

Plus, if the Rams wanted more up-to-date info, they could ask the LB they got in the Marcus Peters trade...

So you don’t think a 13 year 2x All Pro, 6x Pro Bowl veteran safety who spent last 3 years on a team has no intel?

He was asked specifically how Baltimore’s cornerbacks communicated to each other that they were going to pass off coverage assignments. I’m not sure you can capture all that on film.

Little signals about Lamar and the offence that he might picked up in practice.

He said ... “What kind of man would I be if I rat out my guys that I played three years with?” .....come on man!

Colts just need to get the air game going here

Brissett holds the ball far too long and doesn't trust his arm strength - you're getting no deep throws with the Colts. It kills me.

All check down and running the ball, somehow managed to run the ball with Mack not playing so weird play calling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a different offense with a different offensive coordinator,

And again, if they wanted more up-to-date info, they traded for a player who was on the team this year
Players aren’t robots, they still have their quirks. Weddle would offer a lot more on their D. After three years he’d have nothing to offer?! Can’t be serious.

What if Dylan Shiel said that before a Giants game? Player should be committed to their new team. It’s a silly unnecessary comment, trying to look good to his former teammates.

exactly, always covering s**t up

Easy to do when people will jump to the conclusion that 'having no evidence' may literally mean they have no evidence either way, not that they dispute Garrett's claim. Or, they have it and aren't sharing it. Which is bad for both Garrett and Rudolph.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back