NFL 2019 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say week 2 is too early to tank, but with Darnold out for a little while (indefinitely), I don't think Jets will have to try and lose games.

Season could be over before it got a chance to get started.
Problem with tanking is you still have to play Miami twice.

1 touchdown in 6 quarters for offensve guru Adam Gase to start the season. 👍

Offense and special teams responsible for a total of 12 points. Embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steelers sending a 2020 1st to the Dolphins for Minkah.
kinda shocked they got a 1 for him with how they ruined his value. guess its just for the years on the contract

If the Fins fleeced a 1 for him, the Jags will want more for Ramsey even with him being out of contract after next season

Ruldolph looked decent yesterday...happy to be a third string QB in reality? Doubt it.

Fins will get rid of him after this season and with that team he can’t show other teams what he’s got. Better to sit behind Rudolph who may bust and then Rosen has better weapons.

Not sure why they would do this just after finding out their QB is out for the season. Fair chance it'll be a top 10 pick...

Hosed, good chance the Dolphins get back a pick in the top 15.

The Dolphins are goina be good in two years. Quality picks coming out their arse. 👍

Fins will get rid of him after this season and with that team he can’t show other teams what he’s got. Better to sit behind Rudolph who may bust and then Rosen has better weapons.

Fair enough call. Jets would be a decent landing spot too for this season with Darnold health concerns.

Robby Anderson's value as a FA next year taking a massive hit with Gases checkdown gamestyle. Blokes goina be lucky to end up with 600 yards this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he demands a trade soon either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back