2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
So feeble.

I remember 6 years ago triple m did a mid season review. They spent thier time going on about tippet gate, concentrated on that. Evidently it was the only scandal. There was barret brayshaw Taylor lyon and frawley. They were scathing of us. They were trying to ignore the doping scandal at Essendon. This was 2013. Frawley had a conflict of interest and chose to go crow bashing.

They are saying that his mental health battles begun when he was head of the coaches associafion and the doping scandal at Essendon was on. He was to well connected to do the right thing and thus did nothing. And it effected him.

I have no time for any of them in loved in that mid season review by triple m. No sympathy for what ever happens to any of those victoriana who went crow bashing to protect James hird, thier mate frawley mate.

A good bloke wouldn't do what they did.

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So feeble.

I remember 6 years ago triple m did a mid season review. They spent thier time going on about tippet gate, concentrated on that. Evidently it was the only scandal. There was barret brayshaw Taylor lyon and frawley. They were scathing of us. They were trying to ignore the doping scandal at Essendon. This was 2013. Frawley had a conflict of interest and chose to go crow bashing.

They are saying that his mental health battles begun when he was head of the coaches associafion and the doping scandal at Essendon was on. He was to well connected to do the right thing and thus did nothing. And it effected him.

I have no time for any of them in loved in that mid season review by triple m. No sympathy for what ever happens to any of those victoriana who went crow bashing to protect James hird, thier mate frawley mate.

A good bloke wouldn't do what they did.
Do you think you’re a good bloke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drakescoffeecake

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Win or lose this fight we are showing them.

Note to club if you are reading this.

This is Port Adelaide.

fu** the haters.
LOL'd hard at this. So when their players get suspended it's never the player that was in the wrong, it's because everyone hates them. Classic victim mentality on full show tonight at Alberton!

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Unbelievably pathetic to put up a statue of her. What the fu** has she done?
The NAB commissioned it as a gesture against online trolling - this is actually a good idea I think, but I think a statue is a bit of a stretch. If they used her likeness in a promotional campaign against online trolling/bullying of professional sportspeople, then that's a great idea. Statues should be reserved for legends IMO.

Blighty went off about it on FiveAA earlier tonight, never heard him so angry since the 'Rat's Tossbag' comment

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
When you have guys like Dittmar saying both lads should have been suspended you get a pretty clear idea they should have been suspended.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hartlett was even given the task of creating the "us against the world" vibe for the week.

Both blokes go beyond the ball and smash a bloke in the head. Frampton is dumb enough to go with a forearm to the head mere weeks after coming back from a lengthy ban. Johnson could have done the same action, hit the Glenelg player in the chest and all that would have happened would have been a 25m penalty..... instead he belts him in the side of the head

Top Bottom