Sorry. I didn't think you would be that interested. I'll give you the citation so you can read it in its entirety (sorry I would attach it but that would breach journal copyright - you can access it if you buy a subscription or alternatively I will upload it to my researchgate).
Guru, Groin (2019) Work Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation Scale: Its Value for Organisational Psychology Research: A Campbell vs. Goldstein case study. World Journal of Behavioural Science, Vol. 41(4), 213–226.
Is there a betting futures market for when Luke will get his first Brownlow vote?
Hansen pick 3 2006 - 41st game
Ziebell pick 9 2008 - 11th game
Cunnington pick 5 2009 - 69th game
Luke McDonald pick 8 2013 - 96 games into his career with 0 Brownlow votes.
I was driving past Arden Street today and saw the boys out training. Stopped for about 10 minutes and had a look. Didn't see too much but what I did see:
- Some guy in orange monstering Goldy in a few ruck contests (a sample size of 3)
- Garner going at about 80% from the boundary line
- A couple of the guys look massive. One of the indigenous boys looked so ripped I caught myself sucking the guts in. Couldn't make out who it was
- Benny Brown must of had 20 shots on goal while I was there
- They now use sticks in the ground with wire outlines of guys standing on the mark to kick over. Wish I'd thought of that
- Some guy sitting under a tree on his phone. Thought he might be on BF so I gave him a "how you going mate?" I think he was Canadian because he looked at me like I'd asked him for any spare change
But the highlight was an old fella having a kick about behind the goals, I hope he posts here because he's a legend. Very entertaining.