News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Tex isn't popular with the indigenous players. Tex complained to Roo when a 'cultural' room was created at the club for the indigenous players”

Absolutely crap
Am sending this BS further
Beyond this board

totally agree its like having a stupid prayer room at the mcg.more political correctness gone hey wire.

“Tex isn't popular with the indigenous players. Tex complained to Roo when a 'cultural' room was created at the club for the indigenous players”

Absolutely crap
Beyond this board

I wouldn’t be surprised. We’ve got entitlement issues and it wouldn’t surprise if Tex would be not happy that a different group was getting something that he wasn’t. Not saying it’s true, but it’s clear that we’ve got cultural issues with senior players, nothing would surprise me.

When the last time a genuine A grader was traded here? A genuine top 20 player in the league?

Adelaide as a city just isn't a attractive city to live if you're 20 something on 800k

The only way a A grader will come here is if they're drafted here, and ascwe know most of them leave before they hit peak form

Does this not concern anyone? How are we suposed to win Premierships with out Stars??

When the last time a genuine A grader was traded here? A genuine top 20 player in the league?

Adelaide as a city just isn't a attractive city to live if you're 20 something on 800k

The only way a A grader will come here is if they're drafted here, and ascwe know most of them leave before they hit peak form

Does this not concern anyone? How are we suposed to win Premierships with out Stars??
'genuine' A graders traded in - if you listen to the media covering the Peeaaarrr every year
- Rockliff
- Dixon
- Polec
- Burton
- White
- Mayes
- McKenzie
- Trengove
- Motlop
- and the list goes on

We were talking about respect, we’re we not?

Correct, my point is we are losing top end red blue yellow quality for our young pups..

Sloane & Lynch will be the final wise dinosaurs for our club
(Tex will sink next season)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darren Jarman

Typical, the one player that really would be good to employ at the club and he's looking to leave. Says a lot about the dismal state of affairs at the Crows when a quality kid like Andy Otten wont stick around.
Or he's like Rutten and VB and realises the best thing for his coaching career is to experience another environment. Doesn't have to have anything to do with the Crows at all.

Absolutely crap
Beyond this board

Absolute crap, as in it never happened? Or it’s crap that it did happen? Because I can honestly see a footballer (not just Tex) complaining about that kinda thing.

Even though AFC deserve this, makes me sad that a lot of players want nothing to do with the crows. Otten would have been an excellent coach.

yes but we can't have it both ways - if he was given a spot most on here [including me] would have mumbled...boys club...why couldn't we attract someone from outside...particularly if we don't improve in 2020.

Even though AFC deserve this, makes me sad that a lot of players want nothing to do with the crows. Otten would have been an excellent coach.
It's nothing to do with the Crows though. If you're going to move into coaching it's best to start getting experience at another club. He doesn't have much to learn sticking around the same environment (hint hint Campo).

Do you think Rutten would be about to take over the Bombers if he didn't leave? VB went from a SANFL coach to winning a premiership as the Eagles midfield coach. Leaving is the best thing for Otten to do if he's serious about being a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back