Discussion 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thought you would like this JB lol

According to Barrett, long-time Essendon list boss Adrian Dodoro's position could also come under scrutiny from incoming club president Paul Brasher.

"The list manager Adrian Dodoro has been there a very long time and he's under constant pressure obviously given they haven't won a final since 2004," he said.

"There will be discussions had around that part of the club's operations. I'm not saying he's going to be departing, but there's certainly pressure on him and others around him in that space.

280824.png
993806.png
1001438.png
291819.png
996701.png
298281.png
297899.png
281085.png

Bailey Fritsch predicted the season outcome with that facial expression.

Got taken straight down to the rooms late, hard to see what it was.
Looked like his shoulder after game left arm was just hanging

Potentially Naughton and Wallis out would be huge for us if we play them.
Not that fussed about Naughton - a bit like Bruce -they both had one game where they kicked 6 goals and aside from that their outputs for the season have been very very ordinary.

Prefer Max to both actually.

Looked like his shoulder after game left arm was just hanging

He's been incredible this season. Kicks most of their goals when ever I watch them play.

Essendon imploding

According to Barrett, long-time Essendon list boss Adrian Dodoro's position could also come under scrutiny from incoming club president Paul Brasher.

"The list manager Adrian Dodoro has been there a very long time and he's under constant pressure obviously given they haven't won a final since 2004,
" he said.

Understatement of the century!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been incredible this season. Kicks most of their goals when ever I watch them play.
Has been really good, i like him

Hunter was bloody good tonight

The Essendon Mafia will be mounting a ticket to bring Hirdy back.

I love what Dodoro has been able to do down there, hope they just keep letting him run amok.
They're going backwards next year their list is rubbish

They're going backwards next year their list is rubbish
The new carlton. Still don't get it.

Woosha speaking honestly about their issues should have been enough for them to go "guys hes right we have to change the way we think"

Instead they turn on him and run him over with a bus.

Woosha must be thinking the same as jake carlisle "this clubs ****ed"

Not that fussed about Naughton - a bit like Bruce -they both had one game where they kicked 6 goals and aside from that their outputs for the season have been very very ordinary.

Prefer Max to both actually.
Naughton is a very dangerous player in my opinion.

He had a pretty nasty ankle injury this year so I cut him a bit of slack when judging him this season.

He’s the sort of player that can rip a game apart when he’s on: athletic, good leap and bloody hard to defend.

I’d be much happier to just have to deal with Josh Buce and Cordy/Schache than a bloke like Naughton running around in their forward line. Would be one less headache to worry about.

The new carlton. Still don't get it.

Woosha speaking honestly about their issues should have been enough for them to go "guys hes right we have to change the way we think"

Instead they turn on him and run him over with a bus.

Woosha must be thinking the same as jake carlisle "this clubs f’ed"
Carlisle might have been one of the few smart ones at that club.

Essendon, Carlton and Richmond have learnt very harshly that modern day footy does not care about their past. Even collingwood suffered a lot in the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back