Packers, Bills, Dolphins, Raiders, Browns, Panthers, Cardinals

TIER FOUR
Lions, Falcons, Chargers, 49ers, Eagles, Colts, Texans, Patriots, Broncos

TIER FIVE
Washington, Bengals, Giants, Vikings, Jaguars

TIER SIX
Jets, Ciwboys

AFC dominance!

Ryan Fitzpatrick said he was "shocked" by the Dolphins' decision to bench him and name Tua Tagovailoa the starter for Week 8 against the Rams.
Fitzpatrick was caught off guard when he was called into coach Brian Flores' office to learn the news and admitted it "broke his heart" to find out he's not the starter anymore. "I basically got fired yesterday and my day today consisted of Zoom meetings listening to the guy who fired me, and being in a spaced out room listening to the guy who replaced me," Fitzpatrick said. He felt the Dolphins were his team right now, and he was playing well, leading the Dolphins to a 3-3 record headed into their bye week. Clearly, if this was Miami's plan all along, Fitzpatrick had no idea and was blindsided by it. There's been some chatter that the Dolphins could potentially listen to trade offers for Fitzpatrick ahead of the November 3 deadline. The NFL is always more fun when Fitzpatrick is playing.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter
Oct 21, 2020, 1:26 PM ET

Ryan Fitzpatrick said he was "shocked" by the Dolphins' decision to bench him and name Tua Tagovailoa the starter for Week 8 against the Rams.
Fitzpatrick was caught off guard when he was called into coach Brian Flores' office to learn the news and admitted it "broke his heart" to find out he's not the starter anymore. "I basically got fired yesterday and my day today consisted of Zoom meetings listening to the guy who fired me, and being in a spaced out room listening to the guy who replaced me," Fitzpatrick said. He felt the Dolphins were his team right now, and he was playing well, leading the Dolphins to a 3-3 record headed into their bye week. Clearly, if this was Miami's plan all along, Fitzpatrick had no idea and was blindsided by it. There's been some chatter that the Dolphins could potentially listen to trade offers for Fitzpatrick ahead of the November 3 deadline. The NFL is always more fun when Fitzpatrick is playing.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter
Oct 21, 2020, 1:26 PM ET
They’re just replacing Fitz before his inevitable seasonal meltdown. Tua’s the future and if they feel he’s ready, why wait?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks and "other teams" are interested in signing suspended free agent Antonio Brown.
A.B. is finalizing his eight-week suspension to open the season, but with that coming to a close in 12 days, teams are starting to make some calls to the 32-year-old. The Seahawks have always been linked closest to Brown dating back to the summer. According to Schefter, Seattle is "positioned to make a push to sign" Brown. His addition would likely push David Moore out of three-wide sets and have an affect on DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Oct 21, 2020, 4:00 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NFL has been using Amazon as a test for how streaming could work for the next TV deals. and its looking like they will stick with traditional broadcast and cable for the next rights. Also Amazon will be getting a simulcast of 2 Wild card playoffs [One of the CBS and NBC games]
EkVG5ooXkAcrwAG

Amazon will also get an exclusive game in either week 15 or 16 on a Saturday US time to make up for losing the UK game that they would of had exclusive rights to. [the games will come from the list of games that NFL network might get for the Saturday special editions, Week 15 Texans @ Colts, Jets @ Rams, Bills @ Broncos, Panthers @ Packers, Lions @ Titans. Week 16 Broncos @ Chargers, Dolphins @ Raiders, Bucs @ Lions, Browns @ Jets, 9ers @ Cardinals] i think that might mean that only one of those 2 weeks will be the double header on NFLn. the other week will have 1 game on NFLn and the other on Amazon.

They’re just replacing Fitz before his inevitable seasonal meltdown. Tua’s the future and if they feel he’s ready, why wait?

Your probably right but it's a bit harsh considering the team was never expected to be 3-3. He's at least earnt the right to be annoyed.

Your probably right but it's a bit harsh considering the team was never expected to be 3-3. He's at least earnt the right to be annoyed.
49ers win was unexpected and he was good in that, but other wins were Jets and Jags. His history is littered with inconsistency from one extreme to another.

After watching BFlos press conference last night I can say with almost certainty that Tua starting in week 8:wasn't his decision.

Body language/lack of enthusiasm and conviction in his words. The order came from ownership

49ers win was unexpected and he was good in that, but other wins were Jets and Jags. His history is littered with inconsistency from one extreme to another.

Fitz has the seventh highest qbr in the nfl this year. Don't care what history says, you don't replace someone who is playing that well at the present time. Keep him on a short leash and wait for a bad game before you make the move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back