List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So there seems to be a narrative that North have lost all leverage in the Brown negotiations.

So my question to you all is how would you feel about the following scenario:

1: brown nominates X as his club of choice
2: they low ball us and refuse to deal at an appropriate level

Would you rather accept their low ball offer. Let’s say it’s pick 25 (as an example)

Or would you prefer to let Brown walk to the national draft where we get nothing

In this hypothetical I’ve assumed he won’t come back to north or go to the psd where we could just pick him up at 2.

Let him walk. Need to set a precendence that we aren’t just gonna bend over. Better yet, suggest trading him to a less preferred suitor.

Haven’t heard that, don’t they still have to count the money in the cap if he leaves?
That was my initial thought as well , as it was put to me “ what if it’s on medical grounds “ I can’t say I know the answer . Could be just a rumour but when Sydney is involved you never know , they are notorious for pulling this type of thing .

St Kilda has shown interest in out-of-contract North Melbourne forward Ben Brown, according to AFL reporter Damian Barrett.

Barrett understands the Saints have held talks with Brown’s management.

“He (Brown) will seek a new home and I believe it will be a team in the finals,” Barrett told Channel Nine’s Sunday Footy Show.

“I know St Kilda has enquired.
This is coming from Barrett, that prick would just about say anything to stay relevant.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda has shown interest in out-of-contract North Melbourne forward Ben Brown, according to AFL reporter Damian Barrett.

“He (Brown) will seek a new home and I believe it will be a team in the finals,” Barrett told Channel Nine’s Sunday Footy Show.

Pick 14 and next year's 1st rounder.

St Kilda arent much chop! Im not sure they even belong in the top to be honest.. good luck browny, 2 x 500k.. too many vegetables and sniffing your mrs farts mate! Good luck at the Aints

They do but I'm sure AFL will change that.

I’m telling you brown for Franklin and 3 buddy can retire we take the cap hit

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back